guess where i will be jan 1?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUMJ, Dec 9, 2002.

1. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

dallas
    i wonder if the resident coward will show
    i can bring that ref test if you want

2. Tom

Tom Founding Member

An asylum? Finally doing the right thing, huh?

First, as usual I don't give a damn where you will be. Second, however, I must say committing yourself to get some psychological help is a step in the right direction. I'm sure someone will volunteer to send you clippings of the LSU game since I don't think they will let you have any sharp objects, MAJOR JERK!

3. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

and as usual, you prove yourself the coward

4. Tom

Tom Founding Member

MAJOR JERK, I don't give a damn what you think

You are nothing more than a compulsive liar, who when caught in his lies, then denies he even said them. So crawl back in the sewer or post to someone who gives a damn what a LOSER like you thinks.

5. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

lies like you never said the demos would win the election?

amazing how not ONE person on either board has ever said ou were right

hey we play UT , keep in mind they wear orange, not red

6. Tom

Tom Founding Member

I never said Ron Kirk would win the election

as someone insinuated on another board that I did. Of course, I wasn't the one who tried to pass off a Faux article as one from the AP. Ever figure out that those two companies (Fox news and the Associated Press) aren't the same? Also, I wasn't the one who claimed I had said that the British had been embarassed in the Falklands, when I said no such thing. So I don't expect much from a compulsive liar like yourself, and I'm not disappointed -- you add very little to any board other than your usual crap.

7. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

goodness you are a moron

yes or no question genius
    did i not admit my mistake that same day?

and AGAIN, you lie about the falklands thing

seen any red illinois shirts around?

8. Tom

Tom Founding Member

MAJOR JERK LIES AGAIN

Uh Major Jerk, you did say that I claimed that the British "were embarassed in the Falklands". Even another poster reposted your message, and you still LIED and denied you said it. And I never said that Illinois wore red, yet another lie on your part. Hey IDIOT, even figure out that Fox News and the Associated Press aren't the same, or did you think no one would catch the fact that you were trying to give credibility to a non-credible source (Faux News). Anyway, hope your LA (liars anonymous) classes help you, because you look the COMPLETE FOOL everytime someone calls you for your LIES!

9. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

sigh
    i have serious doubt you ever graduated from college. do you know what a yes or no question means?

amazing how of 100 posters on the alley, not ONE backed you on either topic isnt it

10. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Guy, I dont' have to any YOUR questions

So, if you apparently are not quite bright enough to understand that, ask a retarded child to explain it to you. And once again, you have lied your head off. On the Alley (BTW, there were never 100 active posters on the Alley at the same time, so yet another LIE on your part), a poster QUOTED you asking me "why I thought the British were embarassed in the Falklands". Since you were responding to my post, OBVIOUSLY you were claiming I had made such a statement which I had not. Thus, once again, you LIED about what you had said and weren't man enough to admit it. You also said I had "lied a 1000 times" on the board, yet another consumate lie on your part.

As far as college goes, I graduated with honors by attending a university in person -- perhaps, your "degree" came via correspondence school, huh? One thing for sure is you certainly don't have a clue what proper case is. Why don't you learn how to use the Shift key, guy? Your messages look like they were typed by a 3rd grader. Hmmmm, come to think of it, I guess that is your mental capacity equivalent, isn't it?