Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Happy Thanksgiving, folks

Discussion in 'The RoundTable' started by Cajun Sensation, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal

Be thankful, eat turkey, drink bourbon, watch football.

Hope it's a good one!
    fanatic likes this.
  2. lsutiga

lsutiga TF Pubic Relations

Back atcha. In addition to the turkey, ec. don't forget summa dat bad boy you filled your tag with.
  3. Cajun Sensation

lol

Funny you should say that. My 2 dishes are green beans (I boil the shit out of them for hours with ham hocks), and Alligator Sauce Piquant (your recipe as a matter of fact)
    lsutiga likes this.
  4. lsutiga

lsutiga TF Pubic Relations

You doing all the cooking? What's the lil gip contributing?
  5. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Veteran Member

starting early, boiling sweet potatoes right now
    making Gumbo friday, with the fried turkey necks from the turkey.
    Cajun Sensation likes this.
  6. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys and the few gals on here, we have a lot to be thankful for....all my best to all of you :)

Geaux Tigers
  7. fanatic

fanatic Buckle your seatbelts...

You know that's how we do it. Not necessarily in that order, but we'll have plenty of all 4. The only holiday that out does Thanksgiving with my family is Christmas Eve night. I'm sure you've been to quite a few of the infamous Christmas parties. It's not quite the same since the family dynamics have changed, but we still do it right.
  8. Winston1

Winston1 Senior Member

Well said Chick...Best to all you Tigers out there.
  9. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun I'll try to be nicer, if you try to be smarter!

Happy Thanksgiving to all from rain soaked eastern NC. A five gallon bucket in my backyard (yeah, I know) is overflowing after last nights rain. Anyway, still thankful and Geaux Tigers.
  10. Cajun Sensation

Dude. Christmas eve on Watersedge used to be the shit. We would get shit piled at your uncle's crib and then we'd pile up and go to midnight mass drunk as piss. I swear half of the people in that church were drunk every year for midnight mass.

I miss those days.

Hung out with Mark and watched his band play at Checkpoint Charlie's in the Marigny last weekend. I'll half to tell you the rest in person. lol