Hello BR Tigers

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Proud Tiger, May 13, 2004.

1. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

Hello guys and gals. I haven't been in the forum for awhile. How is everything in Red Stick? Guess you are all still basking in the glory of winning the NC. My wife is an Oregon St. grad. She came down with me to BR for last year's Auburn game and is excited about coming back for the OSU game. I told her the beavers would get creamed. That turned out to be a poor choice of words. Oh well it's a ways off but I hope you guys aren't too bad on them :)

2. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Welcome back. Enjoy your trip to BR again this year and then tell all of your Auburn friends how nice we REALLY are. :yelwink2:

3. Tigerdog007

Tigerdog007 Founding Member

Welcome back Proud Tiger. How are things looking for AU this year. I look forward to coming to the JH to see the game!! It will be my first time.... :cool:

4. TigerFan101

TigerFan101 Founding Member

... I am also going to go to JH for the first time this year...

I hope that its a good game... for LSU of course :thumb: :geaux: .

BTW proudtiger, how long does it take to get to JH from here in decatur?

5. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

Alright well I might be assuming things, but I'll bet that Proud Tiger has also been going over to the Beaver boards talking smack about LSU. Either that or there is another Auburn fan whose wife is an OSU Beaver.

Proud Tiger???

6. rickyd

rickyd Founding Member

Well, have we grown too expect anything less from our low rent, backstabbing, usc sack holding so called SEC brehtren??

THOUGHT NOT!!!

7. Proud Tiger

I have already told my Auburn and LSU friends that I had a good time in BR except getting beat. Most of the LSU fans wetre really great, some weren't. But that's the same everywhere. Most of the problems we had were with drunk folks after the game.

8. Proud Tiger

It should be a good game but who knows. It will be early in the season so there could be some surprises.

9. Proud Tiger

It is a 3 1/2 to 4 hr. drive from Decatur, probably 4 on a football Saturday. Like BR, you need to get there early to avoid traffic problems.

10. Proud Tiger

Yep that's me. I jumped on my wife's board a couple of days ago just for fun. My first post was titled "Auburn Loves OSU". What would you expect me to say and keep my beaver happy? :lol:
    I don't think I said anything bad about LSU but there were a couple of nasty LSU posters there I might have snarled at. We all have them. :wink: