Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Help, parents with daughters....

Discussion in 'The RoundTable' started by LaSalleAve, Nov 18, 2013.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

That are teenagers and older.

I suppose there are changes all women go through at some point in their youth, that seems to me like a complete nightmare scenario for fathers.

It happens once a month. I was told this could be the reason my 9 year old is experiencing stomach pains.

What the fuck???? 9? Are you serious? I thought I had another 2 to 3 years before this shit started...

How in the fuck am I supposed to handle this?

Anyone got any advice?
  2. KyleK

KyleK Who, me?

Stay away and let mom deal with it. Seriously.
    fanatic, gyver and shane0911 like this.
  3. LaSalleAve

That's my plan A for sure.
    KyleK likes this.
  4. KyleK

KyleK Who, me?

It worked for both of mine.
  5. LaSalleAve

Did it happen before 10 years old, that's f'n nuts to me.
  6. KyleK

KyleK Who, me?

No, one was 14, the other 13. The one who was 14 was all freaked out b/c all her friends had started and she hadn't. She wanted to be a member of the club. With all of the hormones in foods these days, girls are starting earlier. Also, if they are overweight they tend to start earlier. Still others are just exceptions to the norm.

They're girls. No matter when they start, for the most part, dads are of no use.

Personally, I was hoping they wouldn't start till they were 21.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

And it is the only advice you need. "Good morning" could very likely bring on an exorcist like reaction. Just back away and keep questions and coments to none.
    gyver and KyleK like this.
  8. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Let your wife handle the female issues. My 12-year-old still hasn't started, but puberty is starting to kick in. It's odd to see my little girl, well, developing.
  9. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

WTF! My daughter turns 9 tomorrow and still plays with barbies. I would not be ready for that either. I would blame hormones in the meat but my son is 14 and late to the party.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

They both will get there. Dont rush it
    mancha likes this.