here is the real reason Booty was fired from Evangel

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUstudent, Oct 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

I don't normally respond to innuendo but threads like this one demand a response.

#1: This is an LSU forum, not an Evangel forum. If you want to trash Evangel go to the Shreveport Times web page and you can join in the chorus.

#2. LSUstudent has his facts so screwed up, he doesn't know who is who. I'm not an Evangel supporter or hater, but I find myself reluctantly defending them due to the wave of hateful misinformation that pervades the web, esp LSU sites. There is no new info slowing leaking out of Shreveport re Evangel. There is only the ever present rumor and innuendo that evolves from one mouth and ear to the next.

#3. Dennis Dunn was the one who was accused of having sex with a minor but after months of searching for forensic evidence and interviewing witnesses, the charges were dropped due to lack of evidence. In America, one still has a presumption of innocence, or at least that is how it is supposed to work. But ask Kobe....

#4. The "missing" funds which were not missing, was related to a land purchase adjacent to the church and was indeed a point of contention between Booty and Duron. Booty had promised parents during fund-raising that tuition would not increase of enough money was raised. Duron either disagreed with this position or reneged and that was another point of contention.

#5. Unless you go to Evangel or are a member of that church, what difference does it make to you. Get a life.

#6. There is plenty of "goings on" in Shreveport high school athletics to keep a board occupied, see Fair Park HS coach, without even mentioning Evangel. I repeat, get over it - get a life- this is Auburn week!!! Forget Evangel!! GEAUX TIGERS!!!!:lsug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.