Hey Guys havn't posted here in a while but just wanted to say...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by whaleofacock, Apr 9, 2005.

1. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

well I'll do that. Also, I'm not just a check the score in the paper guy. I follow my teams and watch games and know stats and all that. But, I dont let a weekend series loss ruin my weekend and turn me into a jerk to other people. So, take a deep breath and step out of the circle. The sun will come up tomorrow. Hell, the cardinals got swept in the world series, but I didnt sulk for 2 months and look for reasurrance from other people. You get over things. There are more important things in life. Have a super day salty one. I'm going to enjoy a scooby snack at your recomendation. :thumb:

2. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Well, I appreciate that you listen to the show. I'm glad that there are people like you who enjoy what I do. But, you have to understand that we have to sell ads to make the show go. With no advertisers, there is no show. So it doesnt matter where the money comes from, it's money. It keeps the show afloat. Obviously your not one of those who if it isnt completely pro LSU you dont like it. Also, all those people who say that our callers no nothing and that are not listeners of the show on a daily basis. We have good callers and the talk is good. I will say that we have our share of really bad callers, but so does everyone. Oh wait, they dont b/c some hosts will only allow people who agree with them on the radio with them.

3. Dutchtown tiger

Dutchtown tiger Founding Member

I was just trying to make a funny with the ads. I know the bills have to be paid. Your show actually shares some of the same callers from Jimmy's show which for the most part has good callers with good takes which is refreshing since the other show during lunch time is pretty much preaching to the choir

4. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Well again man I appreciate you. Your a rational guy. It's good to know that someone on this board enjoys what I have to say and doesnt take it so personally that they have to start hate threads against me.

5. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Since it appears i've caused so much turmoil, I will make this my last post on Tiger Forums. It has been fun and enjoyable. You guys are a good group of posters with good insight. Even TE makes some good points. But, time for me to move on from the Forum. Thanks for the kind words and insults and everything. See ya

6. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

If you're not a Tiger... you're Tiger Bait

7. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

:thumb: Right on man!

Scrappy, buddy, pal... you're just going to start making things worst for yourself...best to stop while you're still (somewhat) ahead.

8. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

:grin:

9. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Dont's be a stranger!

10. purplejoe

purplejoe Founding Member

We'll miss you scrappy. Still love the show man!!