Hi everyone! New person here...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTigerAlways, Jul 25, 2004.

1. LSUTigerAlways

LSUTigerAlways Freshman

Just wanted to say hi, and that this is one of the better LSU forums that I've found on the net. I was born and raised on LSU, only got to go for a year (was part of the colorguard with the Golden Band from Tigerland!!!), but LSU will always be a part of me. I live in Canada right now, but I miss LSU like crazy :sob: ! I hope the team does as good this year as they did last year!!!!! :) :geaux:

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Nah, this is THE best forum regarding LSU sports on the net.

Your life will forever be transformed. Ok, maybe that was a little too dramatic.

Congratulations and enjoy your stay. Make sure to wear your seatbelts. The ride gets a bit bumpy around here.

3. LSUTigerAlways

LSUTigerAlways Freshman

I can only imagine... I'm actually pretty jealous of you guys... I only got to see part of LSU's season for 2003- only what they showed on CBS and ESPN- football is seen as very "American" here so they thought I was completely insane for crying during the Sugar Bowl. (Between seeing all of my friends on TV and LSU winning, I was a complete mess.) Maybe this year more of the games will be carried by networks, so I can see more of them!

4. LSUdude

LSUdude Founding Member

Welcome aboard!........enjoy your stay. :thumb: