Hi LSU fans.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CrimsonBaritone, Sep 24, 2002.

1. CrimsonBaritone

CrimsonBaritone Freshman

This is my first post here. I look foward to a great year and a great game between us. I cannot wait to return to LSU this year. I'm a memeber of the Million Dollar Band, are there any LSU band member's here?
    One final thing, Good Luck With Your Season.

2. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

I was in the band in 99 and 2000. Hey, I noticed in another post you said that on the Bama boards you are UAbluedevil. Is that as in Concord Blue Devils? I spent a year with Southwind and two with Magic, if that means anything to you.

3. CrimsonBaritone

CrimsonBaritone Freshman

Yes it means something. I have many friends that marched in Southwind. But alas, my bluedevil name sake is from my high school here in alabama. The Etowah Blue Devils.

4. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Welcome Buddy, I am glad you made it over here.

I was a Snare Drummer back in the late 80s early 90s. I did one summer in the Phantom Regiment.

Never marched until College because I played Football my whole life but was not good enough to make it in college. So my Scholly was as a percussionist. I miss those fall afternoons warming up under the trees with the sounds..

Great times.

geaux Tigers
    come back often !

5. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Welcome to the board, Crimsonbaritone!

6. MobileBengal

Ah, well thats cool. My scholly was for trumpet. Tigerband- trumpet, Southwind/Magic- soprano.

Good to have you on the board.

7. CrimsonBaritone

CrimsonBaritone Freshman

Thanks, That means alot to me. As you might have guessed I am on scolly here too. I'm a section leader this year and have hardly anytime to myself. I love warming up and seeing the crowd. Its a great sight. BTW do you guys still have the live tiger mascot?!?!? I would love to see him/her again. That tiger was awsome. I love tigers; as long as they don't have AU infront of them.

8. MobileBengal

9. CrimsonBaritone

CrimsonBaritone Freshman

Awsome, Thanks a ton Mobile.
    Roll Tide and Geaux Tigers!!!!!!!!!!

10. Dixie Darlin

Dixie Darlin Founding Member

I'm glad you came over to this board. I'm a Bama fan too and I really like this board. You'll find a warm welcome here and some great football talk. I don't post alot but I do read it everyday. I've learned alot by just reading the post. The band does a great job!
    I wish we could have a live elephant. That would be cool. We probabaly can't afford to feed it though!:p