Hillary's E-Mail (Breaking News: Smoking Gun Officially Announced)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The shit gets deeper. The real server is probably in a New Jersey landfill owned by Tony Soprano.

KyleK likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Bill Clinton is pissed because no prominent Democrats are publicly defending the old ball and chain. Why would they? If they weren't adept at reading the changing political winds they wouldn't have gotten to be prominent. I saw a story yesterday where some member of the New York City Council has endorsed Hillary. It's pretty telling when an endorsement by somebody so insignificant makes the news.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Same reason all of jumped on Obama during the last election cycle, they are spineless cowards who only care about being re-elected.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Cowards or pragmatic realists? Unlike red, they know when to leave the sinking ship Hilltanic.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

You are speculating on every single post. If it hasn't been announced that it was compromised then all speculation that it was is moot. She doesn't have to prove that she is innocent, someone has to prove her guilty. It's the law.

6. red55

I'm careful to link actual evidence. You will list any bloggers opinion on a review of a third persons diary entry and imagine that it is a fact. I make a living out of deciding what data is valid and what isn't. Many of you don't even bother to check on the veracity of your information, the credibility of the source (if any) or if it has already been disproved. It makes it really easy for me to blow your notions apart.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

They have, whether it was comprimised is almost irrelevant, of course it is almost assured that it was but still beside the point. Here IS the point. Was classified info found on an unsecured server? The answer is yes = guilty. The FBI is just building the case and its only getting bigger. This won't stop with hrc.

8. red55

You invent the most amusing tales.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

What's made up?

Did she have an unsecured server? Check

Did it contain classified information? Check

Is the FBI investigating? Check

Those are facts my boy, read em and weep

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

So you are saying that you, like your girlfriend, get to decide what is valid and what isn't. There you go calling legitimate news reporters "bloggers" again. I have posted actual news stories from national sources as the break as well as have others. I have also posted articles from writers whose opinions have been formed by the fact that the deeper the investigation goes the more culpable Hillary looks. You ignore all these posted by me or anybody else in your blind defense.

Let me ask you this: If she is so innocent then why are there no stories defending her. Almost every article is about her wrongdoing. You can't blame that on Fox News and right wing sources when even the liberal media is reporting the truth as they see it.

I really don't believe you are that naive to actually believe she did nothing sleazy or untoward whether she broke the law are not. You are arguing just for the sake of arguing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.