Hillary's E-Mail (Breaking News: Smoking Gun Officially Announced)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That makes you no different from anybody else. We all make a living deciding what data is valid toward the performance of our jobs.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Those are the allegations, Barney. You have offered no facts for any of it. The FBI is not investigating Hillary, you made that up. The FBI is not building a case against her, you made that up. The information was not classified the State Department says on the record, you made that up. Classified documents were not handled by email, Hillary says on the record. And, of course, you have no idea whatsoever about it being compromised. No one has suggested that it has been. At least no one on the record.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Right, keep telling yourself that

4. red55

No that is a lie that you just made.

And I have pointed out the flaws in them. Do you actually believe whatever you hear from anonymous sources?

Opinions are not facts. I shouldn't have to keep reminding you. I ignore opinions based on no evidence or logic.

I don't try to debate with an article! If you make a point I will address it if I disagree.

There are, but you don't look for them. Not my problem. I don't link article after article like you. I make my own arguments and base them on what facts I can find. Those facts I link.

And you are just blowing hot air and trying to discredit me instead of making a logical point on the topic. This is why I ignore you a lot. No substance.

5. red55

How have you managed to keep employed?

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Red the email taken from her server have been published. They have been shown to be classified by the redactions made in the emails. That is not a debatable point Barney. It is public record not anynomous sources.
    Now you say the FBI isn't investigating her or building a case against her. How do you know??? That is an anonymous source without foundation. Regardless of where the investigation started you know the FBI will follow the evidence where it leads. Right now it appears to be leading directly at her.
    Look at the paragraph above Sport. Emails taken from her server....her emails BTW and published in the public record were classified. The very fact they are full of redactions prove it. You can't evade the facts or the truth my friend no matter how ugly they are. No matter what she said the actual documents prove her wrong. If she claims that she lied.
    Whether her emails and private server were hacked is unknown. However by holding sensitive emails in a private unsecured server does compromise them.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Heard on the radio news so no link but some of the emails are being investigated by intelligence agencies other than the FBI because the information they contain is so sensitive that even senior FBI officials aren't cleared to handle them.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I don't have to try to discredit you. You are doing a great job of that by yourself.

Winston1 likes this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

It couldn't be so

10. red55

Of course it is debatable, I have done so repeatedly and you keep coming back with the same stuff. I'm nothing to repeat myself endlessly. Redactions indicate that the emails had to be censored for FOIA release. That does not mean that they were classified when being sent. The State Department says they were not. No matter how your anonymous sources want to spin it.

Because the FBI has not said that they are. I have not said that I know anything, I have said you have no evidence to support your supposition that Hillary is being investigated. The State Department says she is not.

So you guess. Opinions differ. There are no facts in evidence, chief.

No it doesn't. Why hasn't she been charged if this is so? Perhaps because they have no case. All FOIA are reviewed and many passages are redacted. Its standard operating procedure.

I don't have to accept your imagination for facts. I will wait until Justice or the FBI actually makes charges. Why can't you? You feel compelled to sling mud while you can, just like you did regarding Benghazi and that amounted to jack shit.

No. The most you can allege is that it holds the potential for compromise, but so do government servers which have been actually hacked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.