Hillary's E-Mail (Breaking News: Smoking Gun Officially Announced)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Winston1 likes this.
  2. kluke

kluke Founding Member

You are right Red. HRC never said publicly “The online video caused the 4 deaths in on Benghazi embassy”. Of course Nixon never said in a public speech ‘I specifically directed my people to cover up the Watergate break-in’ . So I think we should give them both a similar benefit of the doubt. In the end, no one believed Nixon because the combined weight of all the lies and dishonest activities sank his credibility.

My original question was ‘do you think the parents lied when they said HRC told them the video caused their son’s deaths’. That’s it; a simple question. I didn’t say she broke laws, I didn’t say she was negligent, I wasn’t’ involving policy decisions and I wasn’t talking about anything she said publicly. Simply, did she knowingly lie to them about the cause of death of their son.

Your defense of Sec Clinton is classic. By that I mean it’s the common defense that has been used by Bill and Hill for decades. ‘I didn’t say those words even if you heard it’; ‘OH, you have a record of me saying those words – well I was using them differently – I have my own definitions; ‘Oh Gee, you have proof that I was using those words the same way everyone else does – well you know, its old news we should all just move on, what difference does it make’.

But, like Nixon, the combined weight of decades of dishonestly and border line integrity degrade her credibility. That why her ‘Honest and Trustworthy’ numbers are abysmal. There was no misunderstanding; they heard what they say they heard. The answer is ‘Yes’, she lied to those parents. There really was no need to, just an ‘I’m sorry’ would have been enough. But habits practiced with decades of political spin are hard to break.

Winston1 likes this.
  3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Thank you, yes.

Don't rewrite history. In the end, Nixon left incriminating evidence in the form of tape recording that he was involved criminally and multiple witness testified against him. Neither physical evidence not eyewitness testimony has been offered against Clinton. Bad analogy.

And I answered you at least twice. You tried to make it an "either he lied or she lied" situation, when it is equally possible that one or both parties were simply mistaken. You asked a question nobody can answer except Clinton and the one making the comment. You also said that a family member, who went unnamed, offered four videos that corroborated her story. You gave no link those and I can not find them anywhere. Was that real and why have you backed off of it?

That was not my defense, you made that up, too. Why don't you address the actual comments I made. Never mind, I know why.

That is the lame rhetoric of the right wing. So don't vote for her. But reasonable people can see through the mudslinging for what it is. If anyone had evidence that she had committed a NIxon-like crime, she would be under indictment. But nobody does. So they work at character assassination so clumsily and endlessly that the whole Benghazi affair is hurting the GOP instead of Hillary. I love it.

4. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I never believed we would find significant WMD in Iraq. They didn't seem to have enough sophistication for that kind of industry. I thought it was a mistake going in but for the wrong reason. I thought we would lose a lot of people in the invasion. I wanted to should just contain Saddam with a no fly zone and other stuff. However, once we were there we should have made it count. But we haven't and as a result, we wasted a lot of lives and money.

I don't agree with many things Bernie says, but I agree that Iraq was a blunder. But the whole blunder isn't on Bush; most of it,but not all. Bush made mistakes getting us in and Obama make mistakes getting us out. I'm truly sorry about your friends as well as everyone else. The VA is an embarrassment. My brother in law gets horrible treatment. Dogs get better treatment at the free vet clinic. It's criminal and it's been happening under both political parties.

I also don't think Hillary gets all the blame for Benghazi, it was a team effort by the administration. However, they were her people and she should have done more to protect them.

red55 likes this.
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

And you say we are gullible, she said it and you know she said it. These parents have no reason to make this up.
    Don't be so sure amigo

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That depends on what the meaning of words is.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I know nothing of the kind. You are merely credulous, but your little friend is totally gullible, callow, and naive.

But they have every reason to be angry and want to blame somebody. And anybody can hear something wrong. Like I explained at length and you did not read ... there really was a video that caused 35 attacks on diplomatic posts round the world. Terrorists took advantage of it to make a fatal assault in Benghazi. The family guy could have been as confused as you are about it.

I am the most confident person you know, Cuz.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Bullshit. There was a video. After the fact it was blamed for all the attacks. I explained how hard it is to get a youtube video viewed by very large numbers of people even those who speak the language of the video But you lack the attention span or the wherewithal to grasp the concept,

[/QUOTE]I am the most self deluded person you know, Cuz.[/QUOTE]

FIFY

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I enlarged the main points so that it can even be seen through blinders

One email, sent to Clinton two days after the Benghazi attack, is drawing particular attention among the 7,000 pages. In the message, a State Department official in Tripoli advised against blaming the attack on anger in the Middle East over an anti-Islam video.

“It is becoming increasingly clear that the series of events in Benghazi was much more terrorist attack than a protest which escalated into violence," the email stated, adding that "relatively few" Libyans had seen the YouTube video.

At the House Benghazi Committee hearing last month, Republican lawmakers pointed to another Clinton email in which she told her daughter that the attack was carried out by an "al Qaeda-like group."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/11/...ano-breaks-down-newly-released-benghazi-email

tirk likes this.
  10. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

What was the view count of that video before the State Department blamed Bengazi on it? Wasn't it in the teens?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.