Hillary's E-Mail (Breaking News: Smoking Gun Officially Announced)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Hell, we all do that. I was referring to convoluted logic.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

So here's the latest on our favorite gal:

"Hillary Clinton tersely defended her use of a private email address and secret home server today during her first national interview of the 2016 Presidential campaign, declaring, 'Everything I did was permitted.'

Clinton said that 'people should and do trust me' as she proclaimed that she went 'above and beyond' in providing the State Department with 55,000 pages of her emails.....Clinton appeared agitated throughout most of the interview with CNN's Brianna Keilar, filmed today in Iowa City, telling her at one point, 'You know you're starting with so many assumptions, I never got a subpoena."

Never got a subpoena? "the House committee investigating the 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya, have released a March subpoena issued to Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton over her use of a private email account and server while serving as secretary of state.....Clinton told CNN on Monday that she "never had a subpoena," adding: "Everything I did was permitted by law and regulation."

Gowdy said the committee issued the subpoena to Clinton personally after learning the full extent of her use of private emails."

I know.....she really was dead broke, too.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I have met people like that. Compulsive liars. They lie so much about everything even when the truth would be just as good that they start to believe their own lies.

4. red55

I guess we will have to go after Colin Powell, too.

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell says he doesn’t have any emails to turn over to the State Department.

Appearing on ABC’s “This Week” Sunday, Powell responded to revelations that he used a personal email account, rather than a government one, when he was in charge of the State Department. Questions about his email use arose last week when it was disclosed that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton used a personal email account during her tenure.

“I don’t have any to turn over. I did not keep a cache of them. I did not print them off. I do not have thousands of pages somewhere in my personal files,” Powell said. “A lot of the emails that came out of my personal account went into the State Department system. They were addressed to State Department employees and state.gov domain, but I don’t know if the servers in the State Department captured those or not. “

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Powell isn't running for president.

6. red55

Yes, we know this is a political witch hunt. Just pointing out the double standard.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

FIFY

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

It doesn't matter. She will get raked over the coals if she takes a piss standing up.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Uh, Powell is a highly decorated defender of our country, Hillary is lying cheating piece of low life shit that would sell us all out for a bus load of illegal immigrants.

There is a difference

Bengal B likes this.
  10. red55

FIFY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.