Hillary's E-Mail (Breaking News: Smoking Gun Officially Announced)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I've already said she is too greasy for this to land her in jail, but it will keep her out of the White House and that is a win for America

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Hell, THAT would be THE ultimate sentence. I'd take that all day.

It is sure muddying up the waters for her on the campaign trail right now. I bet her period is irregular. :D

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You can book it, she might not even get the dem. Nomination, don't sleep on Uncle Joe

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He is Biden his time

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I don't suppose you would want to bet on that . . .

6. LSUTiga

I dunno man. At least half the public is very uninformed when it comes to current events. You'd be surprised how many people don't know what position she even held, or who the vice president is. They are also awful forgiving, especially when they "like" someone.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

And they bandwagon on the current media whores. Just look at a clown like Trump who has held no public office at all, has the temperament of pro wrestler, and the judgment of Jethro Bodine. And he leads the GOP candidates!

My elderly mom voted for Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barrack Obama all for the same reason -- they seemed like nice young men.

8. LSUTiga

He's no dummy though, not by a long shot. He's got a business mind and is a great negotiator. I'm not sure he's not being very calculating with his comments- which are obviously working. Hey, "People love him, the Hispanics love him." :D

People are sick and tired of career politicians who believe whatever the polls say they should believe on any given subject.

That is cute, really. Sounds like a pleasant person and brought a grin to my face.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

trump is a chump but what hes doing is engaging these career politicians who do nothing for anyone except themselves. hes initiating debate and challenging them which is what we fn need. they all need to be challenged and asked real questions. its time for a change in this corrupt system. even if it takes an idiot like trump to kickstart it. that status quo has to stop. but nothing is going to change longterm. i dont think it can be fixed until it collapses.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

No politician has held a public office until they run for something the first time. (exception: Wasn't Elaine Edwards appointed to the Senate to finish somebody who had quit's term?
    Confirming my theory that Likability = Electability. Hillary has her followers but nobody is going to vote for her because she is a nice young woman. Of course Trump is no a nice young man either.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.