Hillary's E-Mail (Breaking News: Smoking Gun Officially Announced)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I made no suggestion. It's clear that her boss found her to be deceitful and still does.

Going back however many years establishes her MO and lack of character. I am not a member of the GOP. She has a decade's-long reputation of lying and deceit, all the while, accusing others of the same. It's interesting that she used the exact same tactic with the Douglas files that she is now using with her emails and yet all you want to do is dismiss it?

Republicans think voters are stupid? Lol. "Obamacare consultant Jonathan Gruber apologized on Tuesday for remarks in which he referred to "the stupidity of the American voter".....Gruber says the law was written in a "very tortured way" to hide new taxes and that voter stupidity helped ensure its passage." It seems to be the Democratic way.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Was Benghazi a big deal in this country? I'm not talking about the fallout here, just asking about the incident itself? Surely after Stevens was killed along with 4 American operatives, it would merit a few emails. Where are they?

October, 2011....on her way to Libya, crackberry in hand.
    [​IMG]

September, 2012....
    [​IMG]

55,000 emails turned over and not ONE muthaphuckin one of em is about that trip to Libya. But I suppose you are right.....what does it matter?

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

4 Americans were killed 2 minutes ago on the South Side of Chicago. Where's the outrage there?

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Ask the people of Chicago. That's not what this is about. Stop deflecting. 55,000 emails and none about that trip to Libya but there she is, crackberry in hand on her way there. If there was nothing wrong about the Benghazi incident, then where are the emails?

And I will ask you to apply some common sense here. Who in hell really believes that it is okay to be the Secretary of State for the United States of America, dealing with the worst terrorists and human beings ever born on this planet, and you use private email? Just....plain....lying.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I had a boss 40 years ago who didn't like me either. She's had a long political record since then that voters will be considering. Sorry if I don't share your disdain for old grumbles, recycled from 2008.

OK, you are a right-wing conservative.

I haven't dismissed anything, I'm simply disagreeing with the conclusions your ideology leads you to jump to.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I'm not deflecting, people die everyday. 4 in a terrorist attack, seems like it could have been a lot worse. It's just never been that big a deal to me. Benghazi that is

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Benghazi was brought up because its was under Hillary's watch that the criminal negligence leading to the deaths of American diplomats occurred. There is a great possibility that Hillary used her personal email in regards that that travesty of justice too.

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

It's not disdain. It's about establishing a pattern. She was deceitful then, she still is. And I might add, there is a HUGE difference between someone not liking you and someone saying you are a liar.

No. Not even close. You like to tell folks not to apply labels and such and I don't but you sure do when the facts don't support your commentary. You claimed Republicans think voters are stupid so I give you proof that it's the Democrats who develop policy around that ideology....but you got nothing to say on that.

This isn't ideology. Hillary lies. She blames other people. 55,000 emails and nothing during her Libya trip. That is a blatant cover up.
    You have issues, then. When an American ambassador is murdered and sodomized and 4 American operatives are ambushed and killed on foreign soil, it's an issue. The entire country apparently sans one person here, thought it was a big deal. How many emails will we see about things much less important? Again, do you think it makes common sense for the Secretary of State, an attorney and lifelong public servant, to use private email?

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

When someone doesn't like you, they say bad things about you. It doesn't make them true. Moreover an instance 40 years ago does not characterize a person with a 40 year record of public service and far more supporters than critics.

What facts? What commentary? Your conservative politics are no secret, you state them often and clearly. I accept that you are not a Republican, I am not a Democrat either. But we are standing on Republican and Democratic sides of this particular issue, are we not?

You seem to confuse your opinions with proof. And may I point out the logical fallacy called "Appeal to Hypocrisy". You answered criticism with criticism, avoiding my assertion completely.

Please . . .

Then someone should be able to prove it. Otherwise it is just an unsubstantiated allegation. It is equally possible that she lied to no one and turned over all of the emails. It's on her for getting herself into a situation where she can be exposed to politically motivated speculation. But that is what it is right now, on the cusp of Hillary announcing her candidacy. Not a single Benghazi investigation has uncovered the foul deeds that have been alleged, including the GOP investigation.

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

[QUOTE="red55, post: 1453829, member: 701"
    Then someone should be able to prove it. Otherwise it is just an unsubstantiated allegation. It is equally possible that she lied to no one and turned over all of the emails. It's on her for getting herself into a situation where she can be exposed to politically motivated speculation.[/QUOTE]

That's the whole point Red. To prove one way or another people need access to her server. She chose to mix her personal and public business and she doesn't have the right to be the filter of that information. That there are political as well as legal implications is no surprise and with her 40+ years as a political operator she should have realized that. She has hoisted herself on her own petard.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
    COTiger and Bengal B like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.