Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

House of Cards

Discussion in 'The RoundTable' started by Cajun Sensation, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal

Just finished Season 1. Season 2 is queued up in Netflix (just released within the past week or so). It's available on Netflix only.

Like most series....it takes about 4 episodes to introduce you to the characters, get you used to the setting and set up the story line. After that, shit gets good.

Who's watching?
    MeauxJeaux likes this.
  2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Veteran Member

I have been waiting to start season 2. Kevin Spacey is just awesome in this series. I enjoy how it isn't dumbed down and moves quickly for the most part.
    Cajun Sensation likes this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I started to watch it about a year ago and couldn't deal with his fake southern accent and narrating the show in scene. I've always hated that format.
  4. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

One of the best shows out there. I binged the weekend it Season 2 came out. I kinda wish they would release an episode a week. I love the twists and maneuvering in the story. Spacey is at his best, IMO.

LaSalle, give it another shot. There is less narration as it goes on...
  5. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Veteran Member

I thought the same about the narrating at first but I would say it dropped considerably. Maybe once an episode on average.
    Cajun Sensation likes this.
  6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I may give it another run since everyone says the narrating part subsides, that's just really annoying to me. Has anyone tried Hemlock Grove?
  7. islstl

islstl Occupy the BCS

Just watched the first episode.

It's a hit. I'm a Kevin Spacey fan, so not surprising I would like it. But the supporting cast is excellent, so it goes way beyond Spacey.
  8. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal

Just you wait....
  9. Rolan

Rolan Live from Houston

Great show, finished Season 2 this past weekend. I love that they release every show at once. I love to binge on shows.
  10. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Veteran Member

I am 6 episodes into season 2 and dare I say this second season is blowing the 1st one out of the water.