How do we look to the rest of the world that visits tigerforums?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by upsizin, Sep 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Nothing we do on this board will "do any good" so should everyone just not post at all? People are passionate about the screwing they just witnessed and want to vent, it does't hurt to vent.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

How do we look to the rest of the world that visits tigerforums? Who cares, really.

This is a forum to discuss Tiger football and it is game day. Where else can we bitch and moan if not here? This will pas in a day or so. The sooner we get it out the better.

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

they were terrible, the reversed completion/fumble. the no-call interference in the endzone, the reversed interference call. it was all terrible.

i like to discuss it. so it does some good to me. you arent my agenda setter.

4. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

I do think we should behave with class, but there are at least 3 calls that are worthy of continued discussion. I'm not sure that means we would have won the game. I give Auburn credit, they have a good running game and stout defense, like we thought.

Losing to such a good team does not mean our players suck, or that our coaches suck. We have good players and good coaches. Auburn had a little better today.

But we could discuss exactly what happened on those plays.

With LaFell in the endzone, its not like it was "away from the play", it WAS the play. The refs should have been looking right at it, and it was pass interference IMO.

5. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

The funny thing is:
    Will these refs call another one of our games this year.:shock: :lol:
    Hopefully a home game if so.

Really, I blame the offense more than the refs.

6. upsizin

upsizin Founding Member

but no one's discussing it... everyone just bitches, whines, and assures one another that auburn paid off the refs...

it's a loser mantality

7. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

whining like you?

8. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

That's a call that should have gone our way in my opinion. I thought so when I saw it live and damned sure thought so when I saw the replays.

9. upsizin

upsizin Founding Member

it's not whining, it's reminding everyone how they sound like losers that want to blame everyone but themselves...

if th offense didnt suck we wouldnt be worried about the shocking reality that away teams get screwed sometimes

10. ChineseBandit

ChineseBandit Founding Member

"Class" is the most overrused word in fandom. I'd go so far to say that using it is "classless."

People get angry when refs interfere with games through bad calls. Get the **** over it and stop being so self-conscious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.