How do you wanna die?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by tirk, May 2, 2011.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Im thinking bullet through the head has to be a pretty cool way to go. i mean its instant.

if you could pick one way besides lame ass dying in your sleep, how would you go. drugs, coma dont count either. pick something fun.

i was thinking bullet through the head or maybe hot pursuit in a fiery auto crash as eloquently stated by the butthole surfers.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Something fun? You are demented if you want a bullet or fire.

All of those thing will leave you maimed and useless if you foul it up. People survive headshots all the time. How about surviving a 100% body burn?

You want fun AND something impossible to survive. My first thought is . . . free-fall without a parachute. It might be terrifying if you changed your mind along the way, of course, but otherwise you could fly like superman . . . sort of.

But a better choice would be to double overdose on heroin. Actually rush to death. You'd feel really great until you were quite definitely done.

3. tirk

i said die not survive.

the few people who have survived suicide from the golden gate bridge all say the same thing. about a half second after jumping their first thought is this was a bad decision. the survival instincts take over i suppose. i certainly dont want to go that way. id prolly die of a heart attack prior to hitting the ground.

yeah i never thought of that. thatd be kinda cool.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Why not die with some style and adventure?

5. tirk

thats what im getting at sweetpea. ****ting your pants 300 feet before impact isnt good form.

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

A bullet to the back of the head, provided I didn't know it was coming. Boom...Lights out.

Another cool way would be to be shot by the Secret Service right after I...oh wait...better not go there.;)

7. tirk

Fire has to be the worst or close to it. Drowning can't be great. I suppose death while having sex with a hot chick would be cool. Dehydration.

8. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

:shock:

I'd be willing to give my life to the cause if it were a girl, girl, guy thing.
    :wave:

I think a massive coronary during sex is a good way to go. No suffering. Just blast and pass.

9. tirk

only a woman could make my happy death thread depressing. just answer eat a bullet next time and move on.

10. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

For the purposes of this question I would like to die from headbutting the cement. Either that or eating a bathtub full of pork and beans. I read a book that identified those as the two most manly methods of suicide, and I tend to agree.

In reality I want to have a long protracted illness. That will give me the time to make peace with all my loved ones and God, and make sure all my affairs are in order. I would much rather suffer for a period here and know my family knows where all the insurance policies are, knows the passwords for all the financial accounts, and has a plan of how to invest the life insurance proceeds than for me to go suddenly and them have to figure it all out on their own.

I really need to get around to doing that in case I get sniped walking to my car.