Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

How embarrassing.

Discussion in 'The Sidelines' started by HeLsFury, Dec 31, 2012.

1. HeLsFury

HeLsFury Freshman

No offense again.
    Congrats to Clemson, for spanking LSU.

This needed to be done,so that LSU might see the coaching lacks, which is what lost this ball game.
    seabrookcajun likes this.
  2. midtowntiger

midtowntiger Veteran Member

I can't believe the coaching and playing was so terrible, but we are stuck with Miles for more bad years!!! How can the AD at LSU not see what a joke Miles and company are!
    HalloweenRun likes this.
  3. edwardejw

edwardejw LSU 4 ever

Mett just sucks. That is all there is. He sucks. He is worse than JJ who at least had pocket presence. God help us if we have to endure him next year.
    HalloweenRun likes this.
  4. HeLsFury

HeLsFury Freshman

Players gave up at the end of the game. THEY JUST GAVE UP.
    I'm back to get rid of Les Miles. And for Gods sake GET RID OF THE OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR AND THE QUARTERBACK COACH.
    HalloweenRun likes this.
  5. LSU1913PAW

LSU1913PAW Freshman

Can't keep blaming the QB. Poor coaching and play calling on offense for a while now.
    HalloweenRun likes this.
  6. edwardejw

edwardejw LSU 4 ever

Y'all are wrong about the coaching. Mett takes too long to set up, he cant throw on the rollout, he is totally unaware of the rush in fact we won 10 games in spite of him. I can see why Georgia wanted no part of him.
  7. lsutiga

lsutiga TF Pubic Relations

100 plays is a lot to ask of the defense.
    gyver and HalloweenRun like this.
  8. edwardejw

edwardejw LSU 4 ever

I hope Rivers can beat him out next year. 8 three and outs is totally unacceptable. 8 count em 8. Clemson ran what, 106, 107 plays. 3 and outs are not Miles' fault.
    gyver and HalloweenRun like this.
  9. edwardejw

edwardejw LSU 4 ever

Miles got that contract because his teams won 11 games 5 of his 7 years, 10 this year and 12 his national championship year. In the SEC, that is pretty impressive. He can also beat 'Bama which Charlie Mac could never do!

Everybody just better buckle up because "Johnny Football" is gonna rule the SEC next year and what is worse the national championship is gonna run through Columbus next year. Look what Meyer did with arguably his worst team that he is going to field. Wait until he recruits his own.

I'm done bitching. Happy new year all and I'm gonna get whupped by the wife at Boggle.
  10. HeLsFury

HeLsFury Freshman

Here comes Les Miles ON 98.1, his time on radio.

Ahhhh ahhh ahhhh Ahhhhh AHHHHHH.

I cant wait to hear him say what a great team Clemson is.

Here we go.
    Harry Pairoftestes likes this.