How many tiger fans on this board are comin to the Plains this year???

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JordanHare04, Jun 30, 2004.

1. JordanHare04

JordanHare04 Freshman

Just wondering how many of you guys are going to make it back to Auburn. I hear our eagle is goin to be flying this year and I think its one of the best sights in college football. U guys would enjoy seeing that. Hell, that may be all us Au fans enjoy this year is our pregame. I hope its a tight game though.
    Good Luck this year.

2. IAM4LSU2

IAM4LSU2 Founding Member

I think I am headed that way with some friends. We actually had an eagle in tiger stadium a few years back. Im not sure why but it was impressive. May have been the first game of you year. Maybe someone else knows more about that.

3. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

I'll be at Jordan-Hare this year. I have seen the eagle once and it is pretty cool, but I hope we pound the plainsmen.

4. donut2001

donut2001 Founding Member

I am coming, I have to, cause I am in the band and the whole band's going. I was there two years ago, definitly the most miserable game I have ever been a part of, the rain was bad enough, but the 31-7 drubbing sucked too, oh well I still had a good time. I think the eagle was flying then, am I right? I remember seeing it sometime anyway and it was cool.

5. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

The eagle flew at that game donut. I was there and you are right, it was absolutely miserable!

6. TBTrumpet

TBTrumpet Founding Member

My 324 band buddies and I will be there. This time I hope the only rain in JH is the tears of the crying Auburn fans as they watch their team get mangled by LSU.

7. Tigerdog007

Tigerdog007 Founding Member

I am going. I am supposed to holla at an Aubie who goes by Wesfau on the chat boards. Looking forward to a great time on the plains. This will be my first trip!!

8. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

I for one am not going back.. Me and some buddies went on my b-day weekend. Needless to say some didn't make it because of bullsh!t legal "issues" And the rest were tired from staying up all night trying to figure what jail you go to in order to bail people out. FYI--Ocala County Jail. Whatever you do, take your LSU flags off your vehicle unless you want Roscoe P Coletrain in your a$$ all night

9. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Some friends & I are thinking about coming for the game. How long of a drive is it down there? I'm not sure we want to crash there.

10. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

I think ATL is pretty close. I can't remember exactly how far of a drive it is. I want to say 7 or 8 hours, might be wrong