How to watch the Tigers???

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by geauxtigers84, Nov 18, 2003.

1. geauxtigers84

geauxtigers84 Freshman

I am going to be on a cruise the week of Thanksgiving and will be in Cancun on that Friday. Has anybody ever been there and were able to watch football from the ship? This is my first cruise and they can't tell me whether they can pick up CBS or not. The cruise line is Norwegian.

Help

2. tigerintn

tigerintn Founding Member

The last time I took that same cruise, they piped in the Miami affiliates. So yes, you should be able to get CBS. There is no competition that day, so LSU should be front and center.

3. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

DON'T GO!!!!!

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

A friend of mine went on a cruise not too long ago and said he was able to get Miami channels on the boat. If you are onshore on that day, try one of the Americanized bars. Hopefully they would have some TV''s I think the names of a couple of them are Carlos N Charlies and Senor Frogs.

5. geauxtigers84

geauxtigers84 Freshman

Thanks guys. As for not going, I don't think the little lady would miss me too much (she won't have to be bothered with performing a couple of times if you know what I mean). But the money is spent and I am too cheap to forgo that much.