Howie Long and J. Johnson comment...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BubbleBooty, Dec 24, 2004.

1. BubbleBooty

BubbleBooty Founding Member

They are ragging NS about getting all he wanted and still being on the fence. Jimmy Johnson had the nerve to suggest Saban might be worried about the competition in Miami's division.Got It? Howie says High-Zinga should pull his offer... boo hoo...:lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Paul Boz

Paul Boz Founding Member

I'd be hard pressed to say that any NFL anouncer, much less any NCAA enouncer actually likes LSU. I can't remember the last time i heard a positive comment come from anyone in the national media with regards to lsu.

3. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Hey Jimmy, go spray your hair. You couldn't hold SABAN's jock strap !

4. BubbleBooty

Howie Long seemed OUTRAGED that Nick made High-zinga "fly to Louisiana on Christmas Eve"...

5. LSU0596

LSU0596 Respect

Just jealous he doesnt get to drop into The GC with ole Hizie and pick up a lap dance to ease his Hard on for Nick:wink:

6. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

Mabe he is jealous. These people have nothing better to say as they don't really understand what's been going on in the minds of the parties involved.
    ________
    Shemale

7. ExoticGlass1

ExoticGlass1 Founding Member

i'm pretty sure saban didn't ask him to fly down here. i guess people with a lot of money think they can get anything they want by just pointing their finger. i still think they didn't offer saban everything he wanted from the start so its their problem if they can't get him.

8. sjvj175

sjvj175 Freshman

jock strap?

JJ vs NS??? Are you serious??? How many National titles JJ won and Super Bowls?? NS couldn't fill JJ's jock!!!

9. tigerjeffrey

tigerjeffrey Founding Member

let's circle the wagons and close ranks

I like pro football, LOVE college football, particularly the FIGHTIN TIGERS OF LSU! I did grow up a Saints' fan and still follow them. But anyone who has been to an LSU game in Tiger Stadium, and to a Saints' game in the Dome, knows there is no comparison in the experience. Tiger Stadium is about tradition, under the lights, Band playing pregame, a cool chill in the air warmed by a warm flask of bourbon, etc. Pro football games are obnoxious commercials blaring on giant screens, generic pregame music, obscenity-spewing drunkard Joe Six-Packs, etc. So, these guys like Howie Long, and helmet-head Jimmy Johnson, and yes, even Buddy D, who will never understand why college ball is more meaningful than the NFL, can all kiss our Tiger rear-ends. Who cares what they think? I have thought all along that Nick was gone, but if I'm wrong, I'll gladly apologize and thank God for the good news. Peace and Merry Christmas to everyone, including Fightin Tiger. But I will say, if Nick does go, I hope Skip doesn't have the fatalistic attitude many of you have, and will bring in a top notch replacement. That's all I am saying. :) :lsup: :champs:

10. BubbleBooty

That's nice, but High-zinga is not offering JJ a dime... he's offering Saban, so stop living in the past...Got It?