I had a Democrat tell me.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Feb 14, 2004.

1. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

That Jeb Bush rigged the Florida votes and that is why George Bush won. I mean these people are plain idiots. This guy that said this has a College Degree too. I dont know how to respond to that but Laugh.

I have come to the conclusion that Democrats want things there way and will say or do anything to get it.

Just Plain Idiots.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I hope his college degree isn't from LSU.

3. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

They want to be in power at any cost....

The proof is in the detail....

Wesley Clark was saying in an article the other day that the Klinton white house had to approve bombing targets in Bosnia.

Not only that the Dems wanted the bombing to stop before
    July because thats when Al Gore's campaign started and they
    were scared that the war would overshadow Al's campaign.

I really don't see whatever it was that made people re-elect Klinton in the 1st place.

I don't care for him or his wife........

4. JD

JD Founding Member

Re: Re: I had a Democrat tell me.

Oh really

Is it the democrats who tried to overturn an election by holding an inquiry into a 25 year old land deal?

Is it the democrats who tried to overturn an election by holding an inquiry intointo a president's sex life like the republican perverts did? An inquiry, I might add, conducted by a bunch of trash congressmen who had engaged in copious numbers of adulterous affairs themselves?

Is it the democrats who has tried to overturn the results of several senate and house elections because, oh my goodness, non-whites actually participated in the elections? (and the inquiry into landrieu's election was dropped like a hot potato when Lott found out WHO was providing the street money)

Even Fox had projected Florida to Gore- with the first ray of sunshine, Bush's margin dropped by 50%. Then came the republican henchmen to the rescue

The message is clear- the right wing HATES the constitution (especially the bill of rights which protect people from government), loathes the concept of one-person, one vote, believes in a sick social-darwinist philosophy that somehow 90% of the populace belongs on the plantation while our "betters" take care of everything. That of course is why they believe in strict rules of personal conduct for everyone, yet EXEMPT THEMSELVES FROM IT (adultery, drug-use, abortions, military service are exhibits A, B, C and D)

1 person likes this.
  5. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

Clinton Broke the law period.

JD your statment shows the integrity of a worm

Also your statment about the Constitution is unfounded but We do know that the Democrats and Clinton appointed left wing judges to write Law instead of interpret Law as is there Job. You see the Juiciary interpret Law the Legislature writes the Law. The Democrats seem to have not been taught that in School. This is the reason that the Supreme Court had to rule because the Florida Supreme Court Ruling was unjust.

Also you need to go an learn how a president is elected. Its not popular vote its eletorial vote.

By the way did you know that a number of independent news and individuals counted the votes and guess what Bush won all of the counts but your so called Right Winged Media did not report that.

Right Winged my Ass

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

The Florida situation is far more likely to have been a collosal foul-up than a conspiracy by Bush.

The big story from that election was the Supreme Court getting directly involved with the electoral process. That is scary stuff. The justice system really has to be apolitical to be properly credible.

7. M.O.M

M.O.M Founding Member

Re: Re: Re: I had a Democrat tell me.

I voted for Clinton twice and I don't need talking points to defend his performance as President.
    The *25 year old land deal* I lay at the feet of Hillary, I really don't believe Bill was all about chasing personal financial fortune, that was Hillary's deal.
    The *sex life thing* was really about perjury as both of us well know. Now we may agree or disagree on whether that rose to the level of *high crimes and misdemeanors*, but its disingenuous to pretend that President Clinton was impeached over a sex act, he was impeached over his perjury, so the question really is whether or not perjury counts as a high crimes and misdemeanors?
    As far as the jury on that matter, its Constitutionally mandated how the system works. As disgusting as Hyde & The Gang are personally, the Constitution mandates who the jury is in this matter. You'd have to take that issue up with the Constitution you claim to love.
    I also find it frustrating also that Republicans seem to want to squash voter participation. Less than 50% of Americans vote in most elections, that more effort seems to be put into suppressing votes rather than encouraging more to participate seems to me to be the wrong direction to take.
    And, generally, I find more and more its the social left who hates the Constitution. They take the 10th Amendment and the word *people* to mean only the 9 *people* who make up the Supreme Court who take our Constitution and use it like their personal diary to make or strike down laws truly made by the people.
    And, like alcoholics back on the sauce, to my dismay the Democratic Party seems to have renewed their love for state's rights when it comes to gay rights and racial preferences.
    They have used that love in a disgusting manner in the past in terms of racial preferences and it discourages me to see them do it again.

1 person likes this.
  8. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Re: Re: Re: I had a Democrat tell me.

I'm still waiting for you to post your source on that, JD. Put up or shut up.

1 person likes this.
  9. M.O.M

M.O.M Founding Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: I had a Democrat tell me.

I don't know for sure what JD was talking about, he has the flair for the overly dramatic.
    But you don't think the GOP throws around some street money?
    Don't be so naive'.
    And do you think there is something wrong with providing transportation to people who can not get to the polls?
    We need more people voting, not less.

10. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I had a Democrat tell me.

JD posted some very specific allegations almost two months ago that he never substantiated...
    I'm merely asking him to back them up. I'm not playing tit-for-tat here...I'm just asking him to put up or shut up. My post is directed at HIM.

I don't think that there's anything wrong at all with transporting people to the polls. I have a big problem with
    feeding these people, or providing other incentives while they're out at the polls. There's something inherently wrong with that.
    And if you don't think that's happening in certain quarters, then it is you who is being naive.