I had a wild dream last night!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BasileTiger, Apr 21, 2004.

1. BasileTiger

BasileTiger Founding Member

I dreamed that we were playing Florida on ESPN. It was this time of the year. I kept telling my wife in the dream that it's too early for the season to begin. We are just in April. JaMarcus Russell was the starting quarterback and he started off 0-5. It wasn't a good dream. But he did look great behind center. LOL. Anyway, that's all I remember about the dream. You know it's time for college football to start, when you start having bad dreams about it. Can't wait for the season to begin guys! :lsug:

2. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

3. LSUE Bengal

LSUE Bengal Freshman

started off 0-5. You want to know what's worse that that! I had a dream that I was the starting QB for LSU. WAIT A SECOND, I was the starting QB for UCSUCKS!!!!!!!! Getting my ass rocked!!! BOOYAA

4. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

I was so drunk i couldnt sleep last night

5. diamondheadtiger

How you got that drunk to where you could'nt sleep? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

6. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

thats easy, I have done that couple times. You just get so drunk that you can't stop puking...therefore you are so drunk, you can't sleep!!! :grin: :grin:

7. diamondheadtiger

You could'nt sleep because you were huggin the toilet or you had a lil mixture goin on :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

8. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

I didn't puke Gscott I just couldn't sleep b/c I had a bad case of cotton mouth from 420 :dis: