I have never in my life seen so much envy coming from one team....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MarineTiger, Jan 10, 2005.

1. tigerjeffrey

tigerjeffrey Founding Member

Condom Envy

If all the so-called SoCal fans who post anti-LSU message bought tickets and attended games in the L.A. Mausoleum, their attendance might actually come within 20,000 of ELL ESSS UUU!:helmet: :champs: :lol:

2. TheDrunkenTiger

TheDrunkenTiger Founding Member

Thanks for re-re-affirming my hatred for Auburn, I almost forgot about that while playing my violin listening to their b*tching about their no NC appearance LSU! :champs: :lsup: .

3. Wolf04

Wolf04 Founding Member

Anybody know where i can find a site with average attendance per home game for each year for all Div 1, or at least the top ones. I'd like to see just where we rank officially.

4. Houma Tiger

Houma Tiger Founding Member

I think maybe just for this one year the Pac 10 was better that the SEC. LSU was only one extra point redo away from the SEC championship, and this was not a very good year for LSU who struggled against teams like OSU and Troy. I think the SEC had a off year. But we will rebound.

5. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

6. TheDrunkenTiger

TheDrunkenTiger Founding Member

THAT is freakin' hilarious!

7. Seabriscut

Seabriscut Founding Member

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: Nice sight :)

8. Berge

Berge Founding Member

9. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

Was USC's dominating win over a very overrated Sooner team the fluke?

Or, was the narrow, penalty-aided, 5-point victory over UCLA, a team that was "rogered-roundly" in the 4th quarter of the prestigious Las Vegas Bowl by the Cowpokes (yes, those 'Pokes) .... Was that the the fluke game?....

How 'bout USC's 31-28, azz-in-the-crack victory over a 4-7 Stanford - S-T-A-N-F-O-R-D -F-O-R- G-O-S-H - S-A-K-E-S , the fluke game?.....

Or, how 'bout USC's unimpressive 8-point win over Oregon State where they stumbled & bumbled to even make a first down ....was that USC's fluke?

Mebbe it was USC's stellar 23-17 victory over a Cal team that was pushed around by Southern Miss and turnied into a prison biotch by the mighty Raiders of Texas Tech.... that could be the fluke? Poor, Cal.... they were used by the media to prop up USC all season.

Or, maybe it was that Officiating Crew "assist" that USC received at the crucial point of their game against Va Tech - to escape with an 11 point victory against a rookie QB (courtesy of Marcus Vick) on a neutral field? Could that be the fluke?

And this from a team that had it's starters in the 4th quarters of nearly every game, all season long .... under the guise of showcasing it's "Heisman Candidates From Heisman U."

Houmatiger, I'll agree with you that the SEC had a "down year," but there's not a chance in hell that the Pac-10 can measure up to the SEC.....at least not this past season. The dirty little, propped-up secret was the weakness in the in-conference schedule for USC.

10. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

The USC fans are the biggest jerks in college football, bar none. Last year, if they couldn't win a football argument against LSU posters, they started writing about how stupid all people who live in Louisiana were (and of course, how we're all married to our brothers and sisters). When I mentioned I lived in Dallas, they started talking about the "arctic" weather in Dallas as a reason people were stupid who lived here (oh, and they said it gets cold all of the time in New Orleans, too).

They're disgusting. They do, however, get really defensive about their esteemed university being in south central LA, which they say is really a nice area of the City of Angels.