I hope EVERYONE reads this comment by Tom about our veterans

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUMJ, Jan 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

in response to a poster who served in Vietnam

"Listen, JERK, just because you were a DUMBASS to try to fight a ridiculous war, don't blame the people who would not have been over there to begin with"

what a gutless piece of crap Tom is

2. Hassle

Hassle Freshman

Tom is like a stoped up 30 year ole cesspool, ful of ch!t!!!!! Yeaaaah, nailed that one into McCorkles Cave!

3. JD

JD Founding Member

How many of those right wing freedom hating pillars on the list served?

4. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

JD
    of course you cant pass up the chance to bash the right, rather that to come down on Tom. do you agree with him?

what branch was Bill in?

5. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Major Jerk, you are an imbecile

Unfortunately, it is for the likes of you and your other pseudo Americans that THOUSANDS of Americans died for nothing in a senseless war. Even MANY people who supported the war at the time admit that. But the military industrial complex and the little Napoleans running this country such as the POS rightwingers used scare tactics to get us involved in a war we had no business in. BTW, what happened to the domino theory, NITWIT???? Remember, if Vietnam fell, ALL of Southeast Asia was supposed to go red. So you RETARDED LITTLE TROLL, what happened Einstein? Is Japan communistic? Is the Phillipines a communist stronghold? Gosh, I do believe the rightist wingnuts MISSED on their predictions again,didn't they?

So Major Jerk and the rest of you armchair warriors who always tout a good war but never seem to have the BALLS to enlist, you guys are worthless excuses for human beings. You surely don't mind seeing other men die as you sit back and do absolutely NOTHING to further American principles around the world. You are POS, pure and simple. Oh, and Major Jerk, keep up the character assassinations, because apparently your knowledge on issues is so limited, that is probably the only thing you can do well....LIE your pathetic little head off, TROLL!!

6. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Hey Hassle, get spell check LOSER

Guy, even a monkey could spell better than you but I you did post something of use in your messages. Take that wrench of yours and stick it up yours where the sun don't shine, you worthless POS!!

7. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

"Oh, and Major Jerk, keep up the character assassinations, because apparently your knowledge on issues is so limited, that is probably the only thing you can do well....LIE your pathetic little head off, TROLL!!"

none of your usual hypocrisy there huh coward?
    and genius, your fellow demos got us into vietnam remember

you didnt exist, what balls did you show?

i wonder what the people at [edited]
    i think A LOT of email will be received there tomorrow
    would think of your stance
    you are so nutless

[Let's leave the discussion on THIS board. That's getting a little TOO personal - Ellis Hugh]

8. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Major Jerk, you are a TROLL

Guy, I realize you lead a pathetic, nothing of an existence. Basically, if you weren't spending your time as a compulsive liar, you wouldn't even have a role in life, would you. So crawl back under your rock and cohabitate with the other scum that dwells there.

9. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

"But the military industrial complex and the little Napoleans running this country such as the POS rightwingers used scare tactics to get us involved in a war we had no business in. BTW, what happened to the domino theory, NITWIT???? Remember, if Vietnam fell, ALL of Southeast Asia was supposed to go red. So you RETARDED LITTLE TROLL, what happened Einstein? Is Japan communistic? Is the Phillipines a communist stronghold? Gosh, I do believe the rightist wingnuts MISSED on their predictions again,didn't they?
    "

you going to address the fact that kennedy and johnson got us into vietnam?

10. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Eisenhower was the president who sent advisors to Vietnam

I hate to burst your bubble, but Dwight D. Eisenhower was the first president to put a presence over in Vietnam. He sends advisors in his last term in office. And BTW, the Democrats were trying to get us out of Vietnam, but Dicky Nixon kept playing the domino theory card.

BTW, I notice you didn't even address the rightwing dog(ma) poop of the "Domino Theory". Perhaps, you can enlighten us how southeast Asia went red after the fall of South Vietnam. Funny, it didn't happen at all, did it? Wow, what a surprise that the rigntwing would use American servicemen lives in a failed military operation that had NO PURPOSE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.