I just wanted to let you guys know...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BamaMatt, Jun 7, 2003.

1. BamaMatt

BamaMatt Founding Member

I'm pulling for LSU 100%. This year I have gained a lot of respect for your baseball team and tradition. I look at it kind of like this....There are three schools in the SEC that stand out in the elite, Alabama (football), Kentucky (basketball), and LSU (baseball). We all have dynasties in the major sports and with that being said no one can really relate to us, like we can relate to each other. There is something about putting on that uniform, no matter which team it be, and no you are going to win just because of what it says across that uniform. That is something special and no one can ever take it away from us.

With all of that rambling being said, best of luck tomorrow guys! Unfortunately I have other obligations and will not be able to watch or listen to the game.

GEAUX TIGERS!

2. MissKitty

MissKitty Freshman

No doubt best of luck from a Kentucky fan as well.

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

And even when a team is average there is an aura when you beat them. Anytime you beat the Yankees, its a big deal.

4. diehardLSUfan

diehardLSUfan Founding Member

Thank you very much for you kind words! Best of luck to your teams as well in the football season (unless of course when we play you;) )

GEAUX TIGERS!