I just wanted to say...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Dixie Darlin, Sep 26, 2003.

1. Dixie Darlin

Dixie Darlin Founding Member

Good luck tomarrow. I don't think you really need it, but I'd hate to see yall slip up. We can't compete for the sec title this year, and even if we could I don't think we have the team to do it this year. If I had to pick a team other than bama to win it, it would be LSU. I'm not trying to suck up either. I really mean that. LSU has been my second favorite sec team since I was a little girl.
    (not too awful long ago)lol Oh, yeah I also want to say that I love reading this board. When I come in from a helluva day (teacher, so that should explain it) I come here and unwind. You guys say some of the funniest things I have ever read in my life and it just makes my day. I get tickled everytime I think of something I read on here recently. I don't even remember who said it but someone called a smack talker a Big Vagina! To sum things up this board is very enjoyable for me and I appreciate the hospitality.:) Thanks!
    P.S. Have a great weekend Jean La and the rest!

2. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Thanks Dixie. As we all know, SEC fans can be a tough bunch. I'm glad you like it over here and that we can all have good conversation even though we may all not always agree.

3. cleatchaser

cleatchaser Freshman

I just want to second Dixie's thoughts. I too am a Bama fan that loves LSU football (and baseball!).

RTR and GEAUX TIGERS

4. tigerb8

tigerb8 Founding Member

Now, if ya'll will just take care of Ark. and Awburn , we,ll try to take care of the rest ;) ;) :) :) ;) ;)

5. Dixie Darlin

Dixie Darlin Founding Member

tigerb8,
    I really, really, really, hope we can do that! But.........you know how that goes. I hope we just give it our best shot and not get all soft like last weekend. Yall have got it going, just keep it up.