I Was Wrong

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CajunPunk, Nov 27, 2010.

1. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

First of all, I work 2 jobs and go to school, and since the semester has been progressing, I have been on here less and less. So, it's not that I am only here when we are losing. However, I do find the topics far more entertaining when things are rather frustrating, as it seems to provide for better, more interesting discussion. But that's just me.

I will also say that I am still not sold on Miles and Crowton being great coaches. Thank God that they (Miles anyway) are great recruiters.

Anyway, at the beginning of the year, I predicted that LSU would probably go 8-4, 7-5 worst case or 9-3 best case. Miles and the Tigers have proven me wrong this year, and I'm glad.

Now, today is my birthday, and the only thing I'll ask of Miles is to win one for me. This way, my b-day will be complete. 11-1 sounds pretty good.

And no more last minute heroics. Let's blow these guys out.... ah, who am I kidding? :wink:

GEAUX TIGERS!

2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Arkansas is a really good team, I wouldn't expect a blowout. Just play good ball and get the W.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Talk about back handed compliments.:rolleye33:

4. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

There is a long line that should probably step in right behind you, but they won't. They'll just slide into the camp that hasn't spent the entire season complaining and calling for the coaches heads.

I will admit I have been calling for a 10-2 season since the start, we won the one game I thought we would lose, and I didn't really pick who I thought the 2nd would be, although Ark was my #1 candidate. I will say now that after watching the Tigers over the last 3 games I really believe an 11-1 record is very attainable.

To you I will give major props, it takes an honest person to step up and admit their faults. Good job, much respect. Now welcome to the LETS FINISH THIS THING STRONG camp. We want 11-1 and the Sugar Bowl. It's right there for the taking. :geaux: :LSU231: LSU! :tigereye: :milesmic:

5. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

Me too. I saw at least 4 losses too, but I'm glad we were both wrong.

And unlike the past few years, this team has gotten better over the course of the season. The offense is dramatically better than what is was at the beginning of the season.

I just hope the mad hatter can pull one more out to secure a BCS bowl berth. It should be a great game.

6. Rex C.

Rex C. member

Good news!

I just spoke to Miles by phone. He was on the fence about this game, but then I explained that today was your birthday. Now he's PUMPED!!

He's going to tell all the players too, and he thinks that'll really fire them up!

He asked how old you were, and I didn't know...but I guessed 13. Is that about right?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

7. Darth

Darth Dark Lord of the SEC

:lol:

happy Birfdayness :milesmic:

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

It's not?

We know. It's only you.

We're shocked . . . :rolleye33:

Les could give a rat's ass, Podnuh.

9. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Tough crowd ya got there my man. I was willing to be nice since it's your birthday and all, but it appears much of the crowd isn't as easily forgiving. Too bad, maybe you should ask forgiveness and some might change their minds.:geauxtige

10. Herb

Herb Founding Member

Happy Birthday, CP!!!

You alright!