I would not pass on Tebow!!

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by TigerCliff, Mar 18, 2010.

1. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

Not sure what you guys think but I think Tim will make many folk feel stupid in the coming years.

Just like Drew he has that something that the scouts seem to always miss. You can't tell a guy like Tim Tebow he can't do something. All he knows how to do is win baby!!

Can't wait to follow his career and see who he lands with.

:tigereye:

2. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I agree with you, but there a BUNCH of people who do not. I think it's embarassing how ridiculously immature people act regarding Tebow, on this, and other forums. He was an asset to his team, school, conference, and in fact, college football as a whole. He is an asset to society. I do not care for the team he played for, nor do I care for his slimy coach. But Tebow is, and has been, a great role model for kids, all the while being the best in the business. I wish him luck wherever he winds up, and I feel quite confident he'll succeed in whatever he attempts. I would have loved for him to be an LSU Tiger.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

It's envy.

4. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

Other guys who were winners: Charlie Ward, Eric Crouch and a lot of other really good college quarterbacks who can't throw very well.

Tebow will make minimal, if any impact on the NFL.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Yeah we are envious of a guy who is the star quarterback at a school loaded with hotties, and hasn't gotten his little carrot wet yet. Check out the picture, he could have run through hundreds of girls already.

He is a winner, he will work his ass off, i would draft him if he were there for my team in round 4-7. I wouldn't draft him in round 1 or 2 or even 3 for that matter because you want people who can contribute immediately in those rounds.

But back to the hate, he reminds me of Brendan Fraser in that movie Blast from the Past. And he looks like Brendan Fraser too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. SabanFan

Those were QBs who could do little else. Tebow is a cut above.

1 person likes this.
  7. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

I think he is awesome, and if anyone can break the mold of the "nfl qb" it is him. That being said, I just don't see him having a career as qb. Would love to see him prove me wrong, 'cause he is the most willful player I have ever watched.

1 person likes this.
  8. SabanFan

He might not be an NFL QB but my money is on him having a successful NFL career.

9. martin

martin Banned Forever

chances of NFL success for tebow at any position other than H-back or TE = 0%.

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Tebow is a winner, there is no doubt about it. He is also kind of a wiener.