if i hear the word "bam" one more time.....

Discussion in 'Good Eats' started by snorton938, May 8, 2004.

1. snorton938

snorton938 Founding Member

i think i'll just look for the tallest chair, wrap the rope around my neck and jump.......talk about over-exposure.....please stop emeril.....enough already.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

And what's with the standing ovation everytime he adds a little bit of garlic?

3. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

DO you realize that if those New Yorkers ate food from down here they'd spit flames?

They freak out and hoop and holler and cheer every time he puts hot sauce or garlic in something... I'd bet money that the food he feeds his audience is scaled down on the "heat" from the food he cooks.

Weenies, all of them.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

maybe he should kick it down a notch or 2.

5. geauxdeep

geauxdeep Freshman

We were at the HP Classic on Wednesday for the Pro/Am and Emeril was playing. His drive went about 20 yards. Next shot, about 15. We followed him after that and for the rest of his shots down that hole (all about 20-25 yards), we yelled "Bam". He seemed to get a kick out it.

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

today on emeril the crowd went crazy when emeril sipped beer. i mean beer is great and all, but sipping it hasnt drawn applause since i was 13.

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

well if you think about it, our food isn't really about 'heat' as everyone thinks. Its all about flavor yet the marketing and ppl elsewhere would have you believe adding hot sauce to anything makes it cajun. emeril is entertaining....some may just be watching him too much. lol