I'm back (Clemson Fan)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Prime T. Tiger, Jan 1, 2013.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well to be fair, we couldn't even touch the guy without a flag while they hung all over our WRs.

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Can't stand it when people bitch about the refs, but I'm with you on this one. Thought the officiating was absolute crap last night.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The refs did suck, but our O sucked worse.

4. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

Your team played well Clemson guy. Good enough to win and that's what mattered. Congrats on a great season. About what we expected? Pretty much. Boyd is tough and resilient. You overcame a big injury early on that eliminated a big part of your offense. Your coaches did a good job of exploiting our weak O line and stayed in the face of our QB putting pressure on him he couldn't handle. Your #1 receiver raped our secondary in single coverage consistently. Should/could LSU have played a much better game and won? Of course we think so. But at the end of the day, your boys got to hoist the trophy and that's what matters. Good game by Clemson.

5. lsufan52

lsufan52 Lsu baseball fan from old box to new

les miles and his predictable game plan,wow what a offense.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

No, any LSU fan with a brain knew Clemson has talent, and Boyd, Hopkins, Ellington, and company are proven. Was sorry to see Watkins go down so early, hope that young man is ok. What was surprising to me was seeing how our passing offense makes every D seem like they play on Sunday.

7. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

We knew that we would have to take Clemson seriously, but no one (not the team, not the fans, apparently not the coaches) did. And you guys won.

Congrats on the victory, and don't make this your last post. We love to have good rival posters on this board. Come and talk football any time.

LSUTiga likes this.
  8. BayouNole

BayouNole Freshman

what bs. Face it' Clemson is the better team.

9. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

What's bs? Had LSU actually played well, Clemson would not have won. And hell to the yes, they were very MUCH the better team last night. When I said no one took them seriously, I was speaking the truth--not trying to take anything away from Clemson.

But LSU fans were "insulted" to be only playing Clemson in only the chicken bowl. The last laugh was on us. Still, it was hard to get excited about the trip to Atlanta after playing for all the marbles last year. For the record, I would swap for Clemson's offense in a second.

10. BayouNole

BayouNole Freshman

Total cowardly copout by LSU fans to blame the loss on 'not being up for the game' . There was nothing lethargic about LSU's play last night. Just ask Tajh Boyd, who took a beating but kept on coming. Huge props to Boyd. Look, LSU has no offense and your famed defense was kicked all over the field last night. LSU was lucky that the score was as close as it was. You were beaten by a better team. Man up and admit it.