Welcome to TigerFan.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the LSU community.

Impact of Kanye West on islstl

Discussion in 'The RoundTable' started by islstl, Jul 8, 2009.

?

Is Kanye West the most relevant musical artist since The Beatles?

1. Absolutely

1 vote(s)
    1.7%
  2. No way

56 vote(s)
    93.3%
  3. It's at least debatable

3 vote(s)
    5.0%
  1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Re: Impact of Kanye West

Such a sexy,sexy pretty little thing
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

Maybe I need to listen more, so far all I've heard is some wind going through her nasal passages. IMO the ones who have the range in no specific order Aguilera, Joss Stone, Pink (really surprised me) Mariah, Alicia Keys to name a few that are a lot better than she is. Just pure vocals, I'm not a big fan of any of their music except for Joss.

oh and back on topic, Kanye still sucks.:lol:
  3. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Beyonce can sing but I dont like her vocal style. She sings like its a job instead of letting it flow naturally. Etta dont like her much either.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Is Kanye related to Shelley West?
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I used to see Randy Jackson a lot back when there were a few good clubs with live music in Baton Rouge. He was playing with either Chick Corea or Journey at the time and he was just there to enjoy the music so I never saw him as a performer. Almost every time I saw him he was wearing a sweatshirt with a picture of Bullwinkle the Moose on it. Every time I saw him I would offer to buy the sweatshirt from him. As a child I was a huge fan of Bullwinkle.

I don't know what he is like now that he is a national media star but back then he was a great guy.
  6. martin

martin Banned Forever

Izzys man kanyw way is proving his incredibly underwhelming skills for the New York sandy concert
  7. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Veteran Member

he was awful, i watched 5 minutes of his performance and I had to cut it off.
    tirk likes this.
  8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Ok, the outfit he had on. Lets break it down, first of all glorifying crack cooking by having the name "Pyrex" on his Jersey/hoodie with an airbrushing of him and Jesus on the front and Jordan's 23 on the back. And that leather butchers apron/skirt/kilt thing was ridiculous, and the performance was even worse.
  9. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Veteran Member

he really has problems, his mothers death screwed him up big time. He is begging for attention
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Veteran Member

ya think?