Is Jefferson the answer next year??

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by trickydick, Nov 21, 2009.

1. trickydick

trickydick Freshman

Is JJ the answer or do you think Shep will get a fair shot at starting? I know the O line is sucking this year but it seems JJ just does not have what it takes to play this position CONSISTENTLY in the SEC.

All the talent on this team not being used is unreal, in the end it can only hurt future recruits................and I wont even comment about Crowton, kind of speaks for its self.............PHUCK :eek:lefire:

2. Chase0316

Chase0316 Registered Fan

I hope that Shepard will be used in the upcoming arkansas game.

But With Les Miles as coach who knows if he will start Shepard next year.

3. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

By the looks of it you may never see RS throw a pass his entire career at LSU. But who knows, maybe next year we have a new OC and someone that can coach QB's.

4. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

Until you get a OC in there that really knows what he is doing it's pretty hard to evaluate the position.

My thoughts on JJ is the same as it was during the summer, he needs to improve in every portion of the game but at the end of the day he has limited throwing ability... this has to do with huge wideup mechanics and he needs a huge stance to deliver the ball.

At least he knows he can't deliver the ball, he was lucky tonight he could have had 4-5 picked off tonight with at least a couple of more pick 6s. I think if you get a good OC in there, Jefferson is still limited to the 7-10 wins a year range if the talent around him is high. If the talent goes down then tonight will look pretty compared to what you would see.

5. tuckerman

tuckerman Veteran Member

6. Chase0316

Chase0316 Registered Fan

7. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

No he is not. Deal with it.

A buffoon and a moron. That is why he fits into the scheme so well.

8. downtown

downtown Founding Member

I got news for you, no matter who the QB is next year, we have issues all over right now that aren't really getting better.

The D-line has not improved at all and no new young players have really jumped out at anyone. Major issue - NO PASS RUSH.

The O-line is still getting absolutely killed on blitzes and is totally inconsistent in the running game.

Shepard has barely been worked into the mix even though he obviously should be playing more.

RR has barely been thrown to this year.

And the coaches have been on hiatus.

9. LSUFan2000

LSUFan2000 Veteran Member

Chase hate to educate ya but you might wanna learn who coaches the offense and stop listening to the idiots. Miles has no decision over that. Crowton runs the offense. Typical bangwgon with no clue.

10. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Seriously? You really believe that the HEAD COACH has no say over who plays? Really? And you're calling Chase an idiot? Really?