Is there any SEC song more annoying than Rockytop?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by pensacola, Oct 21, 2006.

1. pensacola

pensacola Founding Member

If so, what is it?

2. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

The fact that the Barn has copied every song known to man bothers me.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

No other in my book.

The ACC is the Florida "Chop" music, don't know what it's called but I hate it. When I was younger, a friend of mine told our running buddies he'd gotten 6 tickets to the LSU/Florida State game so we all could go. At the time I had gotten into steer wrestling was hauling on the weekends with a pretty rowdy bunch of cowboys. Satuday morning, we all jumped in a double cab dually with a sleeper on the back and took off for the game.

I well asked if we had good seats and he emphatically said yeah, they're right on the field.... first row. Well, when we got there, they were- as advertised, right on the field. The problem was the Florida State band was right behind us! :sob:

We were wasted for the game and one of my friends was taken by security and made to sit with the boy scouts-he played football at McNeese and him seated with the troops was one of the highlights of the trip when we returned to Lake Charles. Another, who is an attorney in Lake Charles now- protecting the law abiding citizens :grin: - got into it with one of the horns on the band and we had to get between them. Scares me sometimes to think of the stupid sh_ _ we pulled when we got on the juice.

4. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

a few weeks ago i was in the stands for the lsu-florida game and all the florida fans held hands and sang in the middle of the 3rd quarter.. pretty gay

but not as gay as the two male lsu fans that were kissing in tuscaloosa last year...

5. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

haha, i dont think you could beat that

6. I dont know about being worse but the Florida State chant is way over done. The do that thing about every other play.

7. Dutchtown tiger

Dutchtown tiger Founding Member

try every play. I have been to Talla and it was of the most annoying experiences of my life of course minus the scenery.

8. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Absolutely! There's nothing more annoying than Georgia's use of the Battle Hymn of the Republic. Over and over and over again: "Glory, glory, hallelujah, we made a first down." Barf!!!! And they play Zeppelin's "whole lotta love," for reasons known only to God and Vince Dooley. In fact, I'll expand the thought, there is no entity on earth more annoying than the UGa band.

9. pensacola

pensacola Founding Member

I've never understood that one-- Georgia was absolutely torched to that song in the Civil War. How do you adopt it for your fight song?

10. LSU CamelToe

LSU CamelToe Founding Member

No doubt it is the worst F ing song and the most annoying.

:geauxtige