Is today the day that an LSU player thwarts another Manning championship?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by john randolph, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Very exciting to watch Faulk run. Between him and D. Davis, it's hard to say who is the more exciting, but they are both very shifty and fun to watch.

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Just as we mention him, he catches the ball for a key first down.

3. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Don't believe any other answer other than the boys didn't didn't go to LSU. If they would have become Tigahs they would be universally loved by Tigah fans as good as they were in college.

4. robbie71084

robbie71084 Freshman

I believe the Mannings run a Quarterback camp every year in New Orleans. Quite a few QBs go through it, including Ryan P. and I'm sure quite a few more future LSU QBs will also attend

I don't know if it was the same, but wouldn't that have taken up one of their scholorships. I believe by quitting it helped his team

5. Dirt Dog

Dirt Dog Founding Member

Just heard on a post-game interview the Colts are asking the NFL commish if they can swap with another team and play in the NFC. :hihi:

6. sugarlsu

sugarlsu Founding Member

In my opinion Archie did quite a bit for LA as QB of the saints (yes, I know the saints never did anything with him at QB, but that wasn't really his fault). They have also done a lot for New Orleans, and not just in the high school football ranks. I can see why those in BR (and LSU fans) don't love the Mannings, but I can tell you that based on my experience from living in NO that the people in New Orleans do.

7. TN Tiger

TN Tiger Founding Member

Ditto. They are all class in my book.

8. cdew

cdew Freshman

I think Peyton is OK. I wasn't a fan of them before, but the crap they pulled with the draft this year was B.S. As a San Diegan, I was happy to not have him come here. I think we made out pretty well with some extra picks from the Giants. Eli and Archie made complete asses of themselves with that move. The draft is the draft, just like it was for Peyton. I think Archie knew that Eli was no Peyton and wanted to pick a "better" team to play for. He wouldn't have had too high of expectations out here and wouldn't have to put up with the NY media.

:geauxtigs

9. Dirt Dog

Dirt Dog Founding Member

Just curious, what did they do for high school football?

10. john randolph

john randolph Founding Member

Archie went to a pro bowl one year and would have started if Terry Bradshaw had not won the Superbowl I think? Correct me if I am wrong. He was always the best player on our team until maybe the end of his career. IMO
    Also I bet you luv John Elway. right? Well he did the same thing as Eli when he was drafted.