Israel has started

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Nov 14, 2012.

1. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

LMAO back at you......We can agree to disagree all day long. No what you are ignoring is I'm a big girl and can form my own opinion based on my own experiences from what I've seen/read/heard, I don't need anyone to decide it for me.....and like your opinion it's yours and I respect it.

Besides a little Murder, Sodomy and raid a few U.S. Embassies......these ain't your 1960 Arabs, nor is it your 1960 America, Choss! Adapt or die.

I don't play video games (except wwf and solitare) never have, never will but love the presumption .....why is it everyone here so presumptous, first it was FoxNews now it's Video games. But whatever, bring it.

If I thought with my "balls", first thing I'd think of is to rack myself so I could find out what all the hype is about.......secondly, the group who killed our man in Libya would be bacon. Along with anyone else who was a part of it, watched and did nothing, and without a doubt several who had nothing to do with it because either they chose not to, or are truly innocent or maybe they couldn't get down there in time to help "purify" the American, in any case it might truly get their attention....again adapt or die, it's their motto, make it ours..... Geaux Israel!

LSUpride123 likes this.
  2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

That wasn't the Arab Spring. This isn't 1945 America either. We can't control the entire world anymore. We can't keep arrogantly pissing off the rest of the world either. If all our enemies ever join together against us, the US would be in severe trouble. It not important to go around being the big bully on the block. It is important to be smarter than the enemy.

Winston1 likes this.
  3. tigerchick46

By uniting our enemies do you mean Islamic countries? Only people they hate more than each other is everyone who isnt Muslim. Or China and Russia? We could use a little 1945 attitude, with some January 20, 1981 leadership, have this little Islam thing cleaned up in time for Christmas.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

You just saw that Ben af fleck movie. I liked it too

tirk likes this.
  5. tigerchick46

Sure did, loved it too.....amazing how Reagan's hand was literally almost still up in the air getting sworn in when the hostages were released, they knew he meant business.

6. Expat

Expat Veteran Member

I've met a very few like that. Most I've met are normal people, like Martin said: jobs, families, typical problems, etc., just like everyone else.

Impresive. NZ is high on my list of places to visit. I'm jealous.

Well,"their" goal is to kill civilians to make a point. Ours is supposed to be to kill terrorists to make a point. If we start/keep killing civilans, then our position is weakened and what little credibility we have left is dimished further.

red55 likes this.
  7. tigerchick46

I don't think we could ever have credibility with people who only understand complete savagery and violence, it's the only thing that these people understand and respect, it's like trying to tame a snake....in my opinion....still love those pants btw!

8. red55

No, I mean third world countries allied with China and Russia.

Reagan? The guy who pulled us out of Lebanon because he knew it was stupid to get involved in a ground war in the middle east? That guy? The guy who secretly and illegally traded missiles to Revolutionary Iran to get hostages released? The guy who defeated the Soviets not by conquering them, but by bankrupting them? Victory is not always won by grand military adventures. Sometimes it is done by being smart and by being covert.

Your naiveté is unbridled. Try to understand. The religion is not the problem. 1.6 billion muslims are not the problem. The problem is a few thousand extremists who hide behind women and children to commit terror using religion as an excuse. We are taking the war directly to these particular ragheads instead of squandering it in the futile and genocidal attempt to wipe out all Islam, which would amazingly foolish, even if it were not impossible logistically, morally, and financally.

People who imagine that United States power is unlimited had better step back and learn a few things.

LSUsupaFan likes this.
  9. red55

And they went into business with him, secretly trading his own hostages for TOW missiles. He actually did nothing to get Carters hostages released.

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

The hostages were returned because all the positive pub had been rung out of them and they were more of a problem than an asset to Iran. At most the Iranians may have feared Reagan was the crazy war monger the Ds called him and he might nuc'em till they glowed. Handing them back after Reagan was inaugurated was done to give Carter the finger. They had no respect for that peanut farmer (he deserved none as pres).