It's "game week" at LAST!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TNT, Aug 25, 2003.

1. TNT

TNT Founding Member

This should alleviate the boredom. I look forward to the rapid pace of the season; basketball; all of that! Of COURSE...there will be "cutting edge Pump Reports" from Coach "G's" & Da Girlz too. UH HUH

I predict a big season for LSU in Football. I can just "feel it". I also predict that LSUBud will join all the "degenerates who use shells for protection"....and then he'll become extinct. Sighhhhh......being out of step with the "flow" is a sad thing. But I cannot say I ever thought he had "potential" ;) EVEN.

Please :shock: :shock: :shock: DO NOT BUY TUWHO'S NEWSLETTERS FROM THE ERRONEOUS ZONE. Heck...you'd be better off buying Suzie's New Super Hooter's Calendar. At least, and I will not deny siliconery, you'll have Hooteresque size and "titillation". TuWho's "Bound Pack Of Lies and Arkansas Stats" are just a SHAM!:cuss: I get pissed off every time I recall how he fleeced all the "Golden Age Tigers" from Houston to Key West one year. No shame has this "Rainbow Coalition" lackey!!

Oh WELL...TuWho is a spawn of Jesse Jackson and NUFF SAID. I'm still trying to "figger out and ferret out" Bud Light's agenda. UH HUH...I digressed again. However......I will not fail to AGAIN express my unbridled optimism :D for what LSU's Football Tigers will do with the OOC and SEC schedule. Squat to watch....yer posterior will have less distance to da dust! Toodle Loo and Ta Ta....UH HUH:shock: :shock: :D :D :shock::dis: :D :D :shock: :shock:

2. Thibodaux Tiger

Thibodaux Tiger Professional Lurker

TNT where do you sit at in tiger statium