Ivory/Bush/Thomas

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by LaSalleAve, Dec 15, 2010.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Who gets the most touches Sunday @ Baltimore?

2. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

Ivory is becoming our downhill beast, a la Deuce back in his prime. Thomas is fantastic with the screen. Sadly, Bush is having problems in both areas, though he has his flashes every now and again. But he's starting to become expendable.

If I were a betting man, I'd say we lose either Thomas (who will be a free agent anyway) or Bush, obviously keep Ivory, and pick up a RB in the first few rounds of the draft.

3. JM Tiger

JM Tiger Founding Member

I'm gonna go with PT. Should be close to 100%, Reggie is struggling, and despite how much I love Ivory running so hard, he gets dinged pretty often....and that raven defense hits hard.

And I don't think we get rid of Reggie, SP and most fans love him too much. I hope we keep PT too, one misdiagnosed ankle shouldn't be all we remember him for!
    Saintslogo

4. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I think Ivory will get the bulk of the carries.

5. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

same

6. Cajun Sensation

I'm not too sure that Chris Ivory is going to be able to play in this game. Hopefully he is responding to the platelet rich plasma injection that they gave him on Wednesday.

Looks like Reggie and Pierre Thomas will be splitting carries and it's my guess that their # of carries will probably be about even with Reggie seeing maybe a few more touches than Pierre, which bodes well for our strategy of going in there and trying to wear out the Ravens Defense early and often (since they are often seen sucking wind and grabbing knees about half way through the 3rd quarter).

7. LaSalleAve

So CS, if you had Reggie, Pierre, and Ivory on your fantasy team and needed to play 1, who would you go with? I'm leaning towards Reggie due to the fact that I am playing in a PPR league, but Pierre is also good in the screen game, and Reggie doesn't have the greatest hands.

8. Cajun Sensation

Guess it's too late to answer this question. Sorry, bro. Who did you end up going with?

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I'd dump reggie just like the saints should do and go find someone that is productive.:D

10. LaSalleAve

I went with Pierre Thomas. Just kept checking Ivory's notes pre game. Probably should have gone with Bush, but they scored around the same, so no harm. Ended up winning by 0.76 and am now playing for the Championship.