JD and company are starting look like MAJOR LEAGUE a-------

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by ikoikoiko, Nov 17, 2003.

1. ikoikoiko

ikoikoiko Founding Member

The anti Jindal crowd is starting look like MAJOR LEAGUE a-------

Watch as a BLanco administration starts to look like the last EWE administration. Sure, Jindal hot a few thousand but Blanco got HUNDRED OF THOUSANDS from the Edwards GANG.

The worst part is that Blanco is so week that when these THUGS get into their little fiefdoms, they will steal like there is no tomorrow. We have mad small gains in the last eight years in the eyes of other states. GEt ready for those to disappear.

2. ikoikoiko

ikoikoiko Founding Member

Bill Jefferson's wife will do for that retirement system what his brother did for medicaid!!!

3. Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful Founding Member

My Mississippi friends are laughing at you!

Damn at least Mississippi had some alternatives. Musgrove, the incumbent brought in some major employers and for a Southern Democrat wasn't all that bad until he tried to force his moral beliefs down the throats of Mississippians
    The victor, Barbour, has major connections in industry and government that will bode well for the Magnolia state.

Meanwhile, in grand Louisiana tradition of leaving yourself with two remarkable choices...you have a very talented, but green (and unfortunately for him, non-white) candidate...and a complete zero who WINS! LOL LOL LOL

4. CottonBowl'66

CottonBowl'66 Founding Member

Re: My Mississippi friends are laughing at you!

QUOTE]Originally Meanwhile, in grand Louisiana tradition of leaving yourself with two remarkable choices...you have a very talented, but green (and unfortunately for him, non-white) candidate...and a complete zero who WINS! LOL LOL LOL [/B][/QUOTE]

Jindal was "talented?" Too bad he did not show any talent in any job he had previously been in. He was just a bureaucrat who knew how to kiss Mike Foster's ass.

Jindal had never held elective office and had no experience working with a legislature. That had all the indications of being a major disaster. A Buddy Roemer catastrophe multiplied about fifty times.

As I said before, I know it is a new experience for you right wing nuts to have a candidate to vote for who has actually read a few books in his lifetime. Seeing a Republican who can actually carry on an academic discussion is about as rare as seeing a Whooping Crane.

It explains why you were all so impressed with Jindal. If it impresses you so much you should vote Democrat more often.

5. Mr. Wonderful

Jindal was obviously more intelligent than Blanco.

But he wasn't white and he was too young. He needs to age about 10 years, get a job, earn a paycheck. unfortunately for him he's not white and his Daddy wasn't a pol like the Landrieu dimwits.

Perhaps gaining some non-government experience will assist him in possible future races. He can't do anything about not being white, but maybe the Blanco and Landrieu voters will eventually change their racist voting patterns simultaneous with Jindal aging and gaining some experience other than government.

Obviously Jindal, as a non-white, has no chance of being able to live off the public dole for his entire adult life like the Bobbsey Twins (MITCHEY! and MARY!). He's going to have to grow a little bit if he expects to have a chance to win statewide in Louisiana.

6. ThePistol

ThePistol Founding Member

Blanco's accomplishments.

CB66, whqt exactly has Blanco done in her many years of "service" that she can brag about. I never heard one thing about heraccomplishments, but heard her attack Jindal's. So, explain what she did, except pull the racist votes from people like you.

7. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

Re: Blanco's accomplishments.

She "improved" tourism. Bout it. Not that it takes a genius to make Louisiana a popular tourist attraction when we have New Orleans.

On the other hand, she has also been working 20 years with crooked polititians who apparently taught her a thing or two about how to pull the wool over peoples eyes.

Congradulations Louisiana, you just elected a wolf in sheeps clothing. She's just another one of the 'good ole boys' we've always had in this state.

8. Bestbank Tiger

Bestbank Tiger Founding Member

Haley Barbour's an assclown who doesn't know anything about holding a real job, or about anything other than playing partisan politics and fleecing the taxpayers.

With coward Dewhurst in charge of texass (he's the lite guv and my assessment comes from die hard texass repubs), numb nuts Perdue in Georgia, and someone who spent all his political capital on a failed tax reform package in charge of Alabama, we're in good shape. This was a win-win for Louisiana.

9. Mr. Wonderful

Barbour has been in private practice practically his entire adult life!

Now I understand Perdue may be forgetting why he won (because Barnes tried to force his morals down the throats of the Georgia people) and Riley in Alabama does appear to be lacking in conviction, but Barbour will be the powerhouse Governor in the southeast. From Gulfport to Tunica, Mississippi is THE place to do business in the Deep South! I'm sure he will be willing to do business with Louisiana...once it becomes clear who he needs to see as far as who is in charge in Louisiana, at this point I guess its Alario?

10. JD

JD Founding Member

A)I didn't vote for Blanco

B)If you have any interest in discussing an issue, without personalizing everything (about the fourth string you put my name on), let me know.
    C)In the meantime, perhaps you can pray (or is it pay) to pat robertson to deliver us from what you see is so evil.