Jeremy Hill Decommits

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by bhelmLSU, Dec 7, 2010.

1. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Don't think it will last though.

He said LSU still leads.

I think he wants more attention given he has planned all along to take all 5 official visits.

Let it play out but I don't see Wilson missing out on Hill.

2. deuce985

deuce985 Founding Member

Would be pretty embarrassing to lose a kid in your backyard like that. I think more to it than what he says. You don't just decommit to take visits. He isn't committed anymore because he is seriously looking at going somewhere else, despite saying LSU leads. Hope he stays.

1 person likes this.
  3. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Does this have to do with Mettenberger's commitment? Does Hill think that the running game will be de emphasized now?

4. Jester

Jester Founding Member

I would say it has more to do with Hilliard, Ridley, Ford, Ware, Blue, Gore, and Shepard.........mostly Hilliard, tho. Everybody is excited about both Hill and Hilliard, but I think Hill feels like he isn't getting the 'props' he deserves.

Mostly with Hilliard, though. I'm not gonna say that Hill is scared of competition, but we've seen similar situations to this before. The kid is used to people fawning over him and suddenly he's on the bottom of the totem pole.

I think he wants attention.........whether that just be some folks fawning over him for the next 2 months or the next 4 years will be determined in February.

5. bhelmLSU

Can't go into detail but this wasn't Hill's decision and LSU still has a huge lead. A lot of backstory here and he is handling it very well given the circumstances. Being up front and honest with the fans and coaches.

If anyone gets a chance read the new TSD article. It covers some of what I am saying.

6. bhelmLSU

Nothing to do with depth chart...:thumb:

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Collins needs to get in his ear. What's all this I am hearing about him taking 3 or 4 trips to Alabama? Does that have anything to do with him de-committing?

8. Jester

Jester Founding Member

Then what? All this obscure cryptic stuff is frustrating.

Can anyone shed some real light on the situation? I keep hearing that LSU still leads, then what is the problem. He was one of our first commits. What happened?

9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

bhelm says it has nothing to do with the depth chart, and I believe him. But I think both Hill (if we hang on to him) and Hilliard will have to be patient for awhile. Ridley and Ford will clearly be the top 2 entering next season. I think the Hill(iard) combo can surpass Ware and even send Blue and Gore looking for new positions. But even if they become 1 and 1A, Miles' offense is always predicated on having three or more guys sharing the load.

10. LSUFan1950

LSUFan1950 Founding Member

We just have to wait it out.