Jerk fan dives on little kid(video link)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TwistedTiger, Jun 14, 2004.

1. LSUSPORTSFREAK

LSUSPORTSFREAK Founding Member

even I got that one :lol:

2. JETigER

JETigER Founding Member

did you see the guys girlfriend lightly rubbing the jerk's leg

3. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Mother should gone for the other "balls"

4. Tiger1958

Tiger1958 Founding Member

I'm an old man but that guy deserves a KNOCK on the head. What the HELL is wrong with fan today? A JERK IS ALWAYS A JERK.

5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
    If she would have put a death grip on those he would have coughed that foul ball up to the little kid. At least some of the players did the right thing.

6. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

All of that stuff works out in the end, the kid gets all sorts of awesome free stuff and a day he'll always remember and the man is shown on national tv as a complete ass.

7. IAM4LSU2

IAM4LSU2 Founding Member

Now Im not saying I agree with what the guy did but maybe the guy had never been to a ballgame and got excited. Sh*t, I get excited every time I go to Death Valley for a game. People are allowed to make mistakes, luckily this kid didnt get hurt. The guy just got caught up in the moment of catching a baseball. Give the guy a break Im sure he feels like an ass and is sorry about the incident. Lets not crucify him, the kid didnt even get hurt. Im sure he learned his lesson. Again Im not agreeing with what this guy did just stating how i can see how it could happen.

8. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

IAM4LSU2, it would have been different had he given the ball to the kid after mowing him and his mother over. The guy had plenty of chances to act like a decent human. Nobody would have said anything had the guy given the ball back. He was even asking for more booing from the crowd with the wave of his hands. Did you actually watch the video? I can see the guy getting overzealous going for a foul ball, but he did that and then acted like a classless piece of trash.

9. IAM4LSU2

IAM4LSU2 Founding Member

Well honestly I saw the clip on ESPN and did not know the particulars. I guess I should have checked it out before posting. Let the flames continue.
    I guess its ok to crucify him now.

10. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

I have caught a homerun ball that was hit by Oscar Gamble of the New York Yankess and it was a thrill but it would be more of a thrill to give that ball to a little kid and see the smile on his face. Remember folks its just a freakin baseball.