Joe Burrow Talks to Santa Claus ... Make a Wish

Discussion in 'Ramah's Playroom' started by RamahRising, Oct 22, 2019.

?

What did Joe Burrow do and say to Ohio State Coach Ryan Day?

This poll will close on Jan 15, 2020 at 7:53 AM.
  1. 1. Walk up with a big smile and say FU Ryan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2. Walk up with a big smile and say Ryan you’ll always be a f-ing loser

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3. Walk up smiling handing Ryan a ball sayin Come back next year loser Brennan will give you another

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. 4. Walk up smiling handing Ryan a ball sayin NEVER PHUCK WITH SANTA CLAUS YOU LOSER

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 5. Walk up smiling tell Ryan smell my Golden Girl lubed fingers u biotch

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Santa watches college FB and saw that Joe Booty play and got drunk and snuck down from the North Pole to come see his pal Joe and just hang out.

Santa: Hey Joe, wazzup, why you alone
    Joe ... Startled: WOW, Santa! It’s really you! What you doin’ here!
    Santa: I watched the game and thought you’d need cheering up. You know I still listen to your prayers.
    Joe: Thanks Santa, you’re the greatest.
    Santa: Why you not out partying n banging Golden Girls Joe, it’s your time you know.
    Joe: I got one sneakin over here at 11 Santa
    Santa: Ho Ho Ho that’s my boy! I can still see that there’s a lot on your mind Joe.
    Joe: Yeah, I’m caught up on something that I just can’t let go Santa ... It’s Ohio State and the whole thing that led me to come to LSU.
    Santa: Tell me about it ... Wishes can come true ... Aren’t you happy here Joe!
    Joe: Yeah, the Coaches and Team are great and I’m focused on Auburn this week.
    Santa: Oh you’re gonna tear Nasty Gus a new one Joe, me and the elves can’t wait.
    Joe: I see it Santa, and the Alabama payback hanging 50 on em both but it’s after that ...
    Santa, it’s wrong but I want revenge against Ohio State and Justin Fields, and especially that asshole coach Ryan Day. Coach Meyer would never have put me second string behind that clown Fields you know, hell he only has 1492 yards and 22 TDs and I’m smokin’ his ass in this Heisman race ...
    Santa: I know Joe, but revenge is such a terrible thing. try to get it outta your mind.
    Joe: I can’t Santa, it’s an obsession
    Santa: I see your passion Joe ... Ok tell me your wish and maybe I can do something
    Joe: My wish is we go 15-0 and I win the Heisman and we beat Ohio State in the National Championship in New Orleans. Then I walk up to Ryan Day and ...

Joe Whispers into Santa’s ear what he’s gonna do and say ...

Santa: Oh no Joe, that’s too fucking funny. Me and the elves will get shitfaced and we gotta see that on January 13. New Orleans is gonna Geaux Bonkers and I’ll be sure to listen to all these LSU Playoff and Title wishes from the LSU fans for Christmas ...

What did Joe Burrow do and say to Ohio State Coach Ryan Day?

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali (-) Ion

I think it is a bit premature to talk about what ifs and winning the natty, but since this is what ifs, I think he tells his former coach the smell his fingers because he uses Golden Girl lube to grip the ball.

Pretty sure tiga thunk it first, but was too chicken to say it. Mod shot...

Geaux Tigers!

3. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

smdh

I'm pretty sure you thunk it first Cali, lol

4. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

I’m going with 3 ... We added a 5 for you guys