Jon Gruden's Comments on Sugar Bowl....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SanAntonioTiger, Jan 2, 2007.

1. SanAntonioTiger

SanAntonioTiger Founding Member

from Ben Maller.com from Fox Sports
    ....Gruden said he's also interested in Wednesday's Sugar Bowl, which matches Notre Dame's Brady Quinn and LSU's JaMarcus Russell, two quarterbacks expected to go high in April's draft. "There's a couple of interesting guys that'll be flipping the ball around," Gruden said.

This could set up a Vince-like propulsion towards a high draft pick for Jamarcus if he has a good game, and the Tigers shut down Brady.

2. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

I believe in JaMarcus Russell. I believe that we will remember him as one of LSU's greatest quarterbacks.

LSU! :crystal: :lsup:

3. MikebTiger

MikebTiger Founding Member

Agreeance.

I hope he sticks around another year. He's the best LSU has had since Rohan. In my time, the only QB's I really remember are: Bert Jones (too young to really remember him really) Ensminger/Wickersham, Risher, Hodson, Rohan, Mauck and Russell. I guess Herb Tyler should be in that group, too. Of all of those qb's - Russell is by far the best and has the most potential on the next level.

4. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

What about Chad Loup?:yelwink2: :yelwink2:

5. geauxsethro

geauxsethro Founding Member

how awesome was Jamie Howard?

6. roygu

roygu Founding Member

No negative comments should ever be directed toward Tigers who played for Hallman and Dinardo. They deserve our respect and sympathy for having to endure that episode. Vent your rath toward the idiots that hired those guys.