Just wanted to offer my congrats and support

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by chuck, Jan 7, 2004.

1. chuck

chuck Founding Member

As I know you are all aware - you should be dang proud of your team and its performance this season.

Congratulations of an amazing dream season. Schools in the deep South sometimes have to accept that the media is going to be biased against our teams, but its one more reason we have to stick together.

Screw what everyone else says . .you guys are National Champs . .

congrats again from a proud Auburn Tiger

2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Thanks Chuck and will see you on the hardwood.
    :)

3. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Hey Chuck whats up my brother. Got a question. I cannot login into WEN anymore. I tried to and keep telling me my login does not exsist, How can I find out what my login ID is (I thought it was TexasLSUTigers)

Any Ideas.

Also thanks for the congrats, that win was for the fans, the state and the SEC !!!!

PS Way to go on the beating of Wisconsin. SEC west 4-0....

4. chuck

chuck Founding Member

Texastigers - let me look into it.

Anyone else notice that the SEC West was better than the Big 12 This year:

LSU over Oklahoma
    Ole Miss over Oklahoma State
    Arkansas over Missouri

5. chuck

chuck Founding Member

Texastigers - check your PM:

you are TexasLSUTigers . .and I put your new password in the PM

6. chuck

chuck Founding Member

okay - jsut realized you don't have a PM . .also your log in is TexasLSUTiger . .no TexasLSUTigers . .however, I have changed your password (oops) so I need a way to give it to you.

7. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

8. DJ

DJ Founding Member

The SEC West not only swept its bowl games, they pretty much dominated their opponents. The Big 12 was the SEC West's whipping boy--LSU nuked OU, Eli and Co. obliterated Okie State, and Arkansas embarrassed Missouri.

In contrast, the SEC East dropped the ball for the SEC. Florida and Tennessee absolutely stunk up the joint in their bowl games, and UGA almost snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory after being up by 24 points over Purdue.

Bottom line is that the SEC West has better coaches than the SEC East and they prepared their teams to win their bowl games, while Phat Phil and Zook did not get their teams ready. Fulmer and Zook can recruit, but I think it is obvious that Saban, Cutcliffe, Tubby and Nutt are significantly better at getting their teams ready to play games and making adjustments during games. Florida and Tennessee always have lots of talent around, but Richt is the only guy in the SEC East that can compete with the coaches in the West in terms of gameday preparation and coaching. Cutcliffe and Nutt are particularly good at getting the most out of their available talent (which is generally less than the talent level at LSU and Auburn and will significantly be so next year in terms of their graduation losses).

9. Bucktown Tiger

Bucktown Tiger Founding Member

Hey Chuck;
    I've rarely responded to your posts, but I have to let you know , you are my favorite opponent poster. You are a great fan of your team, and of the SEC.

Thanks , and good luck to your Tigers next year.... until they play ours !