JUSTIN.TV Link - LSU vs WV?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Eliminator55, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Eliminator55

Eliminator55 May God Help Us.

I was wondering if anyone happened to have a link for tonights game on juustin.tv. A link to a web page that posts links for college football games on Justin.tv would also be helpful. I am not going to be near a TV or computer to watch the game. The only option I have to watch the game is justin.tv on my iPhone.

THANKS!

2. dudley

dudley oops!

3. Eliminator55

Eliminator55 May God Help Us.

NO FLASH!

I appreciate the link. That normally would work. However, due to the iPhone not having flash it will not. It's insane that the iPhone doesn't have flash and that Apple don't intend to add flash. Jobs is an IDIOT! I'm really considering switching to Android. I'm just waiting for the long rumored Playstation smartphone that is said to utilize Android 3.0. I'll probably be waiting quite a while longer though. Anyways, justin.tv also uses flash video. But, there is a dedicated justin.tv app for the iPhone that allows the streams to run over both 3G and wifi. I watched some of the BAMA vs ARK game to try it out and it works well.

Hopefully, either a fellow forum member or myself will locate a working justin.tv link for the game.

THANKS!

1 person likes this.
  4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Try these. The game may not show up until it's actually started.

MyP2P.eu :: -

Live Channels - Sports - English

LIVE. Sports on USTREAM, Most Viewers Videos Live NOW. Listing All videos, page 1 of 2925. Streaming videos, chat.

Watch Online TV, Sports, News and Entertainment for free at channelsurfing