Justin Vincent

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by sprint213, Nov 19, 2004.

1. sprint213

sprint213 Founding Member

I am sure it is not true, but I was reading my Sporting News and in there was a small paragraph or two about Justin Vincent and his difficulties getting on the field this year. It stated in there that he was tranferring at the end of the season. Any truth to this?

:shock: :shock: :lsup: :shock: :shock:
    :911:

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

yeah that was earlier this week...it also states saban testing the pro waters as usual. ssdd.

3. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

When they have no news to report they just make some up. I also heard that Marcus Randall is going to move right into the both next year and become LSU's OC, with Fisher taking the head coaching job at Evangel High School. And Matt Flyyn is so disgruntled by hjis status on the depth chart he is going to transfer to USC since they only have 4 High school All americans on their roster. And the rumor is that Skyler Green is going to bypass his senior year in order to to become a Baptist Missionary in Iraq, the rumor is that he really met a nice girl on the net and just wants to move there really bad so he can see what she looks like w/o that thing wrapped around her head.

4. alaman

alaman Founding Member

His mother, Lily said he will not transfer. Justin said no too. Answers it?

5. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

I'm betting he's learned a great deal about himself this year. I look for him to be back next year, better than ever. :wink: