Kick Return Men

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by freddy, Oct 8, 2006.

1. freddy

freddy Founding Member

Read another thread and thought of this, the past 12 years or so LSU has had as good a group of kick returners on the college level as any school in the country. Of course this year we all know the deal. But thinking back off the top of my head:

Eddie Kennison - amazing return man, 10 year NFL vet
    Kevin Faulk - same deal
    Domminic Davis (sp)
    Skyler Green

Over the past 12 years there might not be another school that could put a group of players out there to match up with that group, at least on the college level. Why can't we figure it out this year, until we do like another thread states, put Hester back there, at least he won't drop the ball.

2. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

hester dropped as many balls as doucet yesterday

3. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

I would like to see more of Holliday on on punt returns.

4. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

Doucet had a great return in the 4th qtr, getting it to the 40 with a nice cut. I don't really think return man is as big a problem as most Tiger fans. The two muffs are definitely problems, and I don't think Chevis is the answer on punts, but why put Hester back there? That makes no sense. Doucet and Holliday are both suitable return men, Early should return punts also.

5. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I like Early back there too. He has all the tools and will learn not to drop any.