Lady Tiger Class of 2012: Destini Hughes

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by NoDakSt, Nov 22, 2007.

1. NoDakSt

NoDakSt Founding Member

In 3 games for Kennedale HS< Destini is averaging 17.3 ppg, 9.3 rpg, and 8.3 apg. In the last victory, she contributed 21 points, 12 rebounds, nine assists and five steals.

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Check back with us in three years if she makes it out of HS without getting pregnant. Not a hit on her character, personally, but statistic-wise, with the freakin volume of threads you've started on classes so far down the line.

Have you lost your dam mind? I like softball a lot but recognize most here exist for football and baseball so show a lil courtesy when I post about softball and don't get carried away.

3. artichokes

artichokes Founding Member

Yeah, these topics are pretty dumb. No one cares about an 7th grader's stats, and no one cares about a freshman's schedule. Keep all of this in the Lady Tigers Recruiting topic.

1 person likes this.
  4. NoDakSt

NoDakSt Founding Member

These are seniors in high school who just verballed to LSU. They will graduate from LSU in 2012. This thread is to keep track of them their final year prior to coming to LSU.

The thread titles are pretty self-explanatory, so if you think the topic to be a waste of your reading time, the don't read the damn thing.

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Thanks NoDakSt for putting these fools in their place.

I am appalled at how little people care or know about LSU basketball. Women's basketball has come a long long way just in the past 10-12 years or so. I enjoy watching the Lady Tigers immensely. I scream at the TV just as I would the mens bb team. At least the women's team has had a legit coach the past dozen years.

Van has a great team for the next 5 years guaranteed (although next season will be a bit rough as young as we will be).

6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

NoDak, I don't get why you have some of the recruits as the class of 2010 and the rest as 2012. Please explain.

The only thing I would have suggested is to put out a single thread for all the girls.

7. NoDakSt

NoDakSt Founding Member

Erica Brown will only have two years of eligibility left after she arrives in Baton Rouge...barring no injuries, she will graduate in 2010.

I would have put them all in one thread but:

1) Other athletes seem to have their own personal thread.
    2) With 8 incoming players, I felt that combining all the information in one thread would be more difficult to keep up on. I could be wrong in that respect, but we'll see.

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Well, I wouldn't have but, in recruiting, when we refer to kids/class of, it's the year they sign so splain yo self mo better dammit. Example: Chad Jones/Class of 2007. Joe McKnight/Class of......of nevamind, not a good choice there.

9. swampmamma

swampmamma Founding Member

NoDak,

PLEASE don't listen to these haters, they don't give a damn about anything but football! They have ZERO respect for women's athletics, even when they have LSU on their jersey. Pathetic.

10. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Or some would just rather have one thread for all the players like we do for most other sports. Never seen so many seperate Bios before.:huh: Usually individual threads pop up when some news or interest comes out regarding the recruit.:wink:

1 person likes this.