Latest from Trump-Russia Investigation

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Those are not real. They just call them cracklins. More like what they sell as "pig skins."

2. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

That’s ‘footballs’. Go to the ‘tiger den’ for pig skin talk.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Do you prefer the Elaine or the Carlton dance?

4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...s-i-never-said-there-was-no-collusion-n959681

Two years worth of insisting that there was "nothing" to the Trump campaign and Russia connection and now this. Team Trump seems to have a problem getting their story straight.
    You can all hide behind your little parlor games all you like but it will not remove the fact that this President and the grifters he's surrounded himself with are corrupt and have something to hide. It will all come out in the wash and the fact that none of you are willing to debate this on the merits or respond when the President's story continually changes, it is a more harsh indictment of your argument than anything else. @LSUpride123 has refused to answer me over and over. I will have to take that as an unequivocal admission that he cannot argue his side on the merits. @uscvball will not respond either and hasn't for some time. I suppose she can only make her argument when there is no one there to dispute it. If any of you have the balls, let's hear what you think about this. Why is the President's story changing?

HalloweenRun likes this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Did Trump say that or Rudy?

Just want to be clear here.

I can’t debate an article so what story has changed and who is the person who changed it?

Want to debate the merits now? Then list them homeboy. One by one.

I’m a magician. Will have your ass disappearing for a month again.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
    shane0911 likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

This was sent to Comey in 2015...
    upload_2019-1-31_21-54-9.png

7. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Why do you still care about Hillary?

It doesn't matter if the Steele dossier is tainted,.. there is no stopping Mueller's report to Congress

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The same Mueller that said Trump wasnt a target?

9. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[​IMG]
    the gist of the statement was, Trump isn't a target right now, but that could change at any moment.

And it doesn't matter what you think of him either,.. there is no stopping Mueller's report to Congress

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  10. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Well, well, well.....it's been a few weeks since and there have been a few significant developments in the Mueller investigation that are worth repeating and discussing. First, Roger Stone is arrested in grand fashion and we now know that Mueller and his team are in possession of his communications with Wikileaks and the Russian hackers, Guccifer 2.0. Trump has already began to try and distance himself from Stone just as he does with every one of his team who end up in the sights of the SC. Second, a judge has ruled that Manafort did indeed lie to the SC and Grand Jury and has revoked his Plea Deal agreement. The SC has now recommended a sentence of 19-24 years, so needless to say he will spend the rest of his life in prison. Lastly, over the weekend McCabe gave his interview with 60 minutes and gave more detail surrounding the mindset of the FBI and other intelligence services during the time of Comey's firing.

CNN also published a great article back on the 13th that detailed all the ways Trump's story has changed as the investigation has gone on. I am linking it here for your enjoyment.
    https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2019/politics/trump-team-russia-then-now/index.html