Latest Gallup Poll

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by CottonBowl'66, Feb 18, 2004.

1. CottonBowl'66

CottonBowl'66 Founding Member

2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Gallup, Gallup, Gallup..............

3. CottonBowl'66

CottonBowl'66 Founding Member

Thanks for reminding me why you are on my ignore list.

4. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Can't take a little bit of humor??:D

Liten up

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You're not ignoring him if you read his posts, dolt. I had you on my ignore list but found I missed your rantings so I "unignored"you. By the way, it's not unusual for the idiot voters to go with what's current. Right now all they are hearing about is Kerry and Edwards so when polled they robotically respond with whatever names are in the news the most. Don't kid yourself. These pretenders have no chance at unseating Bush. Not gonna happen. The good news is, we get to read your rabid dissertations for another 4 years if you don't kill yourself first.

6. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

Gallup polls mean absolutly nothing. I see that you failed to mention how in both 1996 and 1984 Clinton and Reagan were both losing in the hypothetical matchups to both Dole and Mondale and then trounced them in the actual elections. With Reagan winning 525 electoral votes to 13, and Clinton winning 379 electoral votes to 159.

7. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Way too early to look at that. I mean what you think, the Democrats have the spotlight right now, and Bush has no challenge for the Republican nomination. So let the democrats enjoy a little success in the polls. This election will mirror Reagan's re-election....a landslide.

8. Erin Krohl

Erin Krohl Founding Member

Landslide? What makes you think that those who did not vote for Bush in 2000 have changed their minds (which when the dust settled was 51%? I know many died-in-the-wool Reps who have stated that they will not vote for Bush ,so...

9. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Yo you have a knack for predicting things, like LSU games among other things. BUT I have to say on this one ......... you're absolutely right. It's not even going to be close. I can't wait to hear the bleeding heart liberals wail and gnash their teeth.

thank God for good people like islstl

and George W. Bush
    and Collen Powell and Rumsfield and Cheney

Real men of honor always stir up the most hatred from those of lesser character.

10. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

Wasn't Dukakis leading GHW Bush at one point or was pretty close until the Republican convention and then Bush pretty much ran away with it.

GW Bush just started to campaign (and defend himself) unlike Kerry. Things will get close, Kerry will get another bump with the DNC, and then Bush will pass him for good after the RNC.